By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

kdizzle said:
Hey I'm Kevin, this website looks cool so I decided to join! I'm probably younger than most people on here and haven't been playing games for that long haha. I own a Nintendo 3ds and Wii and also a PS3!

haha, nice timing with all next gen consoles being revealed. Welcome!

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
kdizzle said:
Hey I'm Kevin, this website looks cool so I decided to join! I'm probably younger than most people on here and haven't been playing games for that long haha. I own a Nintendo 3ds and Wii and also a PS3!

haha, nice timing with all next gen consoles being revealed. Welcome!

Thank you! :D yeah really good timing, learnt a lot about all the next gen consoles.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6500-8732

hiya, im Robbie, says more about me in my profile

basically; long time lurker for the numbers and such, figured I should sign up to comment on things and that

own the following consoles;

PS2
PS3
3DS
Wii
PC

Hi, i'm Paul, 31 years old, and reading all sorts of topics for many months now. I have read so much crap that i wanted to join and give my sane opinion about consoles and games. I play games since snes, and my favourite genre is the JRPG.

Fav. games are: Terranigma, Xenoblade, Resident Evil 4.

I'm really looking forward too X and the new Zelda-u. I'm not a fanboy, but boy i'm a fan of nintendo.

See you at the forums.

Hello everyone just joined. Launch PS3 and Vita owner here. Love gaming, Used to game on PCs, found it too expensive the constant pressure of tweaking to and upgrading to make things work too painful.

Love my PS3 and Vita.

See you on the forums.

Around the Network
existenz2 said:

Hello everyone just joined. Launch PS3 and Vita owner here. Love gaming, Used to game on PCs, found it too expensive the constant pressure of tweaking to and upgrading to make things work too painful.

Love my PS3 and Vita.

See you on the forums.

Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time here!

Hello, Ps3 gamer. I mainly play Rpg's and Fighters while occasionally i'll play some shooters. I'm not much of a Pc gamer so I dont use my steam account. Pleased to meet you all.

spurgeonryan said:
RoXante said:
Hello, Ps3 gamer. I mainly play Rpg's and Fighters while occasionally i'll play some shooters. I'm not much of a Pc gamer so I dont use my steam account. Pleased to meet you all.

And a DS I see. What about 3DS?

Nope. I stopped buying handhelds some time ago. I have a psp but i dont use it anymore.

Hey.

Just registered.

Got in to games at a very young age and have been pretty much hooked since.

I have been here for a few months as a visitor with no account. With the new consoles on the way I thought I'd join up and join in the fun of discussing them.

I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and that is basically where my username came from.

That's about all I got for now.

Peace.

metalgear said:
Hey.

Just registered.

Got in to games at a very young age and have been pretty much hooked since.

I have been here for a few months as a visitor with no account. With the new consoles on the way I thought I'd join up and join in the fun of discussing them.

I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and that is basically where my username came from.

That's about all I got for now.

Peace.

Nice timing with next gen coming. Welcome to Hell the site. Which next gen consoles are you getting?