By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

Yes it looks nice, but no gameplay means no interest yet.

Around the Network

Smh. People never learn. This stuff is likely in engine, however it is most definitely not how the graphics will be during gameplay. You know, what with individually rendered blades of grass and all.

It looks great but it's very much like those Diablo Tv ads. Pretty and cool but not related to gameplay.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

oh daaaum this came outa no where!

Zim said:
Smh. People never learn. This stuff is likely in engine, however it is most definitely not how the graphics will be during gameplay. You know, what with individually rendered blades of grass and all.

It looks great but it's very much like those Diablo Tv ads. Pretty and cool but not related to gameplay.

LMFAO. That Diable III ad is CGI.

This is all in-engine run on the PS3. 

Go play Uncharted 3. Not much of a difference between cutscenes and gameplay. In fact many cutscnes are interactive...(not talking QTE)

Just looking at the trailers released so far you can tell the character development is top-notch.
Graphics look better than Uncharted to me....maybe its just the art style or setting?

Around the Network

This looks nice... Naughty Dog is an interresting dev, really. Hopefully gameplay will be stellar.

That game reminds me of the movie The Road...

º—º Sweet corn, that was tasty! Definitely more excited for this game now. Looking forward to seeing some gameplay at E3 :D.

Zim said:

Have you played Uncharted? 

Gues you're gonna need surgery for that jaw.

Anyways, tagged so I can watch when I have time, all they have to do is make it more interesting that Uncharted and I'm sold.

GAME.....OF......THE.....CENTURY!!!!

And it's RATED FRICKIN' M!!!!!!!!

OMG, CANT WAIT!!!!!!