By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

Andrespetmonkey said:

Ellie = 14

Ninpie = 13

Therefore Little Girl > Ninpie

Hmm? What are you trying to point out here?! 

Around the Network

I'd bang Ellie, and I'm 21.

Yep, went there. :D

Millenium said:

I'd bang Ellie, and I'm 21.

Yep, went there. :D

Looks good, but its not like the scene was super incredible or anything.

pezus said:
NNN2004 said:
Nice .. now where is the gameplay ?!

E3

Great :D .. but you sure ?

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
pezus said:
NNN2004 said:
Nice .. now where is the gameplay ?!

E3

Great :D .. but you sure ?

At this point..I think it's a given

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

very cool... hope it turns out to be a awesome game

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

pezus said:
People really need to watch a Pixar movie or a Blizzard Square Enix cutscene to see what CGI looks like

Agreed.

Also, loving the music in the 2 trailers. Sets the perfect mood for the game. And I like Joel's southern accent, makes him distinct.

I think that girl character (forgot her name) will annoy me. In the first trailer she seemed like a rly strong young women, in this one she looks like a naive weak little girl, I'm disapointed by this, hopefully in the final game she is closer to what I've seen in the last trailer.

I'm officialy interested, but I need to see gameplay footages to get hyped. Won't get hyped till I have the confirmation that this game is more than a linear interactive movie.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)