By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your last played videogame character is taking a shower in your bathroom this morning.

Threesome with Shulk and Reyn from Xenoblade Chronicles. I tried to escape but Shulk knew every move I was going to make before I made it. It was almost like he could see into the future. Shulk did some some move that stunned me and then Reyn did another move that left me prone and helpless on the floor. He kept yelling, "This is the power of the Monado!" and "The enemy is weak, but don't drop your guard."

I try to block the rest of it out.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Threesome with Shulk and Reyn from Xenoblade Chronicles. I tried to escape but Shulk knew every move I was going to make before I made it. It was almost like he could see into the future. Shulk did some some move that stunned me and then Reyn did another move that left me prone and helpless on the floor. He kept yelling, "This is the power of the Monado!" and "The enemy is weak, but don't drop your guard."

LMAO!

Why is there Terra in my bathroom...fuckin emo shit

I'm so glad I played P.N.03 last night.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I feel used... after I found out about him I cried the entire morning... Commander Shepard is such a whore.. he sleeps with like everyone.. men, woman, alien it doesn't matter to him... i swear he has a honey on every planet, spacestation, moon and astroid in the galaxy

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

OMG hahah xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

d21lewis said:

It isn't often a post makes me laugh, but you just achieved it 

That is kind of scarry.

The entire crew of FFX, it was a wild, wild night

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
The entire crew of FFX, it was a wild, wild night

You had Yuna...I now hate and envy you at the same time.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?