By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 10 Playstation games NO ONE played according to OPM UK

Tagged games:

What do you think of the list?

Agree whole heartedly 3 10.71%

1 or 2 need fixing 9 32.14%

about 1/2 is wrong 8 28.57%

most of it is hogwash 4 14.29%

That list could not be mo... 4 14.29%

Total:28

This is for all Playstations (not just PS3)? If so, there are plenty of more deserving titles to put in that list.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
NiKKoM said:
I have 8 of them... I'm such a loser.... I play games no one plays.... :(

But you play them. Thus, you = No one. Further proving that you are a loser.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... *suicide*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I also think that Singularity should be on that list, quite like the story of the game

1-3-7.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Played three of them, R3, Enslaved, and Okami. Enslaved was brilliant, and deserved way more sales than it sadly got.

Around the Network

Most of them are recent games. Try some older classic rpgs like Legend of Dragoon or Xenogears or what about Omega Boost from Polyphony?

Vanquish and El Shaddai are good games but no where near as Top 10 PlayStation gems nobody played.

I've played 1, 4, 5, 6 & 10. So exactly half of them. Not a stellar good list for me really, but I can see where they were coming from!

NiKKoM said:
Jay520 said:
NiKKoM said:
I have 8 of them... I'm such a loser.... I play games no one plays.... :(

But you play them. Thus, you = No one. Further proving that you are a loser.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... *suicide*

Orgy on Nikkom's body! ...He would have wanted this.

Resistance 3 sold a million. How about they put they put good niche games that you know barely anyone bought, like the Atelier series, or Mana Khemia 1 or 2.

Nice to see Gitaroo Man on there though. 100% that game on the PSP and PS2. Loved it.

The two games that fall under my radar are 'Stacking' & 'Gitaroo Man'. Never heard of them, never bothered to check them out.  It's not like I played all the other 8 games either. Besides, Okami, Vagrant, Disgaea & Vanquish have their own cult followers.

This list could be better.

Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is.