By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How was the VGC of Old?! Newbs and Vets welcome alike!

Was it better in the old days?

Hellz yeah! 53 59.55%

Naaaw, I don't know... 5 5.62%

I don't care... 5 5.62%

w00T?! Noooooo! 3 3.37%

I miss my old friends/frienemies :( 5 5.62%

Now is not the time to look back! 8 8.99%

Meeh, show resultz 10 11.24%

Total:89
DanneSandin said:
d21lewis said:

*huff* *huff*

Whew. Barely escaped that other thread. Took an arrow to the knee, but I'm okay. Guess I'll stay here in this thread where men are free to live as they see fit.  They're mad with power over there!

Yes, I fear they have gone too far over... over "there"... Come! Come and join us here, where men are free and civil - and apparently still with out females!

The Elite Empire is the All Seeing Eye. You shall never escape.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Hmm, you can find interesting stuff looking into old threads.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=1423&page=1#3

Yeah, I read Rols post - quite interesting =D And he was also right about Nintendo coming out on top if this gen...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:

It was horrible because I wasn't there.

Well... MBP wasn't there either. So there is a plus.

Man, you would have been a little kid back then =D well... an even littler kid...

DanneSandin said:
d21lewis said:

*huff* *huff*

Whew. Barely escaped that other thread. Took an arrow to the knee, but I'm okay. Guess I'll stay here in this thread where men are free to live as they see fit.  They're mad with power over there!

Yes, I fear they have gone too far over... over "there"... Come! Come and join us here, where men are free and civil - and apparently still with out females!

They grabbed this guy--

Threw him into a prison cell.  Kept calling him "D21".  Hope he makes it out okay. They were roughing him up pretty bad. In the meantime, I think I will stay here and forge a new life....wait.  Did you say "no women"?

d21lewis said:
DanneSandin said:
d21lewis said:

*huff* *huff*

They grabbed this guy--

Threw him into a prison cell.  Kept calling him "D21".  Hope he makes it out okay. They were roughing him up pretty bad. In the meantime, I think I will stay here and forge a new life....wait.  Did you say "no women"?

Well... yessss! But we got mud =D

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

They grabbed this guy--

You have been caught, give it up.

DanneSandin said:

Mud eh?   Well, I've stuck my penis in worse. 

On another note, I wonder what people think of our last few posts.  Probably think we've lost our minds!  Oh well.  I'm gonna fire up the 3DS and play some Mario Kart.  Later, dudes!

d21lewis said:

Mud eh?   Well, I've stuck my penis in worse. 

On another note, I wonder what people think of our last few posts.  Probably think we've lost our minds!  Oh well.  I'm gonna fire up the 3DS and play some Mario Kart.  Later, dudes!

Yesss! See that people? He still likes his 3DS better.

d21lewis said:
DanneSandin said:

Mud eh?   Well, I've stuck my penis in worse

hahah LuLz for realz!!

Yeah, I gotta hit the sack... It's night time over here

I do miss the old VGchartz sometimes. I lurked for about 2 years before I joined and always got a lot of entertainment from reading the threads. There were some really crazy threads; the console "wars" had just begun and everyone was a hardware/marketing expert coming up with mad predictions. Some of the PS3 fans in particularly were incredibly memorable. I think leo-j even got a full blown article written about his time at VGchartz after requesting a ban and MikeB used to start massive threads about how great PS3 hardware was but would never admit when he was wrong

The game related threads were truly passionate too. Users became synonymous with the games they were hyped up for.