By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGCHART Elite- All Vgchart Newbz WILL come in and worship us now! The word Gaf has been outlawed.

Tagged games:

Should newer vgchart users bow down and worship older members three times a day?

Yes 34 34.00%

No 13 13.00%

You are a viscious monster! 7 7.00%

Mutiny! 12 12.00%

Probably 1 1.00%

I will do so. 3 3.00%

Who are you? 20 20.00%

See reslutez 3 3.00%

other( post below) 2 2.00%

I believe in you random internet user. 5 5.00%

Total:100
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
You may worship me now.

Read rule No. 2.

That doesn't apply to me.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
I would rather that the threshold is 10,000 posts. That way we would get rif of hatmoza AND hatmoza 2.0.

Ironically enough, I just came back to mention that. Including my other two accounts before hatmoza, I'm well up there in post count.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Soleron said:

Can I include my dead account in this?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/6011/gameboy/

I'm over 5k if you add them, also 2007 join date.

Why is it always the users with the Pony avatars that make up these stories about their past accounts? And yes, I'm alluding to you, TadpoleJackson. We know you're not Dsister!

spurgeonryan said:
leatherhat said:
What defines an elite?

Power is addicting. I sense that you have had some in the past, and that is why you long to be worshipped now. Be patient, the movement of the new order has just begun. I will get back to you my Child of the elite.

I was here way before you

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Jay520 said:

Such blasphemy is expected from a user, no, PEASANT with how many posts?

*looks at post count*

Under 1000?!?! BUAHAHAHA! I can't even count that low!

724+2,386+6+10+10,137+7+3+36= Way too many 

2 of Mario4life's post weren't by me 

Around the Network

It should rather be opposite. With a few exceptions, the more people post, the worse their posts are. It's very rare that posts number 5000-6000 for people are as good as their first thousand. For the ones whose 5-6k are as good as the first ones, the first ones usually sucked.

Now, if it were based on the average amount of words in people's posts, that would be something.

just found another victim for my banhammer

Barozi said:

if it's me, all the mods know... I can't get into my other accounts 

Barozi said:

Here's your new sig pic:

RolStoppable said:
Pineapple said:

It should rather be opposite. With a few exceptions, the more people post, the worse their posts are. It's very rare that posts number 5000-6000 for people are as good as their first thousand. For the ones whose 5-6k are as good as the first ones, the first ones usually sucked.

Now, if it were based on the average amount of words in people's posts, that would be something.

...and Joelcool7 would prove that that way of looking at things is majorly flawed as well.

Ah, good point. Ignore that bit, then!