By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 41 Sign-Up Thread

Well, this round is going to be... interesting. ^_^

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
I'm also thinking of adding a voting system that gives one player immunity each night. Thing is I don't want it to be exploited.

To avoid exploitation, It will probably be an item that a player carries unknowingly, and each player votes during twilight who they want to search. No one can search the same player, and the item goes around without players ever knowing they are carrying it. Except it protects them from night kills.

What do you players think?

Sounds like you are planning a super duper power heavy game with several roles that can kill each Night.

I'd prefer permanent immunity for myself.

Actually no. I was inspired by a previous game that had items. I personally thought it was pretty neat. Might even add multiple items (I have 3 in my mind) with different effects.

Power heavy doesn't necessarily mean killing roles. And there is such a role (generally I don't mean in this game) That is immune to night kills. Bullet proof Town/scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I vote Rol gets Unkillable.

Just as a random question, when will I be eligible to host?

*Hides*

When will this start?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
When will this start?

Friday, possibly Saturday.

You should play. Things have definitely changed since the last time you've played. What was it game 5 or 6? I still consider you a veteran player. I mean your ability to get lynched first day is second to none! And the lulz, omg the lulz!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
I vote Rol gets Unkillable.

And you get the sibling role, Edward Elric.

Do you mean he starts off with the immunity item? That's all up to random.org

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
When will this start?

Friday, possibly Saturday.

You should play. Things have definitely changed since the last time you've played. What was it game 5 or 6? I still consider you a veteran player. I mean your ability to get lynched first day is second to none! And the lulz, omg the lulz!

To add to this:

outlawauron, this time around you won't get pierced by a silver bullet. I promise.

I guess I have some rose-colored glasses then. Did I really become known as the guy who always died early? :D

I'm in the middle of finals week and will finish Saturday morning. Until then, I wouldn't be able to be very active.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pezus said:
morenoingrato said:
Just as a random question, when will I be eligible to host?

*Hides*

When you can think up an awesome death note theme

That would be laughably easy.

However, if I can convince the big guys I wouldn't be a terrible host, I'd definitely go for a "The Hunger Games" theme.

Yay, with auron in the game the thread will always have good music for me^^

+1 auron^^