By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 41 Sign-Up Thread

morenoingrato said:
Just as a random question, when will I be eligible to host?

*Hides*

I've already claimed round 42, but I think you can throw your name in the hat for 43.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
1. linkzmax
2. RolStoppable
3. NintendoPie
4. Wonk
5. NoCtis
6. TruckOSaurus
7. Final-Fan
8. Spryan
9. Stefl1504
10.morenoingrato
11.mantlepiecek
12.Baal
13v. theprof00
14. Mario
17. outlawauron

LOL! You are just a fragment of being Pezus.

@Baalzamon thing,
Look! He even got a feisty new Avatar for the game!

RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:
Hey rol just ask to be made a tree stump :p

It's because of this attitude that you need to be lynched as soon as possible.

you can try, only noname has ever pulled that off and he had many things going for him. Mainly day fatigue on the part of all the other players. My lack of fully claming doc sealed the deal.  Funny enough the town still won after that.

Feel happy my streak has ended. Untill the last game I hadn't been lynched in 13 games.

Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

you can try, only noname has ever pulled that off and he had many things going for him. Mainly day fatigue on the part of all the other players. My lack of fully claming doc sealed the deal.  Funny enough the town still won after that.

Feel happy my streak has ended. Untill the last game I hadn't been lynched in 13 games.

Final-Fan holds the record for not getting lynched. He played nearly 20 games before his first lynch, and it was in a game I hosted. What an epic moment it was. Unless I missed the game , I don't think Final-Fan has ever been lynched since, that sly dog.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I also believe Final-Fan holds the record for most consecutive games -since game 5!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

Final-Fan holds the record for not getting lynched. He played nearly 20 games before his first lynch, and it was in a game I hosted. What an epic moment it was. Unless I missed the game , I don't think Final-Fan has ever been lynched since, that sly dog.

at least twice since then :) if you trust my count :P

yeah the game after yours and the portal round a few back.

hatmoza said:
I also believe Final-Fan holds the record for most consecutive games -since game 5!

probably but what else would you expect from a hooker with a spork? :P

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

Woooah flash back. I forgot all about that reference. I know I said it to Final-Fan but I forget the context.

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

Woooah flash back. I forgot all about that reference. I know I said it to Final-Fan but I forget the context.

you said he was as dangerous as a hooker with a spork in your mafia QT. In nonoame's christmas round.