By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favourite Melee Character?

In order of preference:

Pikachu
Starfox/Falco
Capt. Falcon
Samus
Yoshi
Kirby (loved him 64 but found he got sent flying off stage waaay to easy in Melee)

Around the Network

I always played as Ness because none of my friends knew what game he was from.

Otherwise it Kirby or Donkey Kong for their kamikaze attacks.

CIHYFS?

Hey Rob, how is Huang Shi? Never been there.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Link
mario
Yoshi

1 on 1: Fox, sooo fast, precise, annoying, usefull (reflective shield, multiple get-ups, quick dodge) and has an arsenal of really stupid looking moves that you can shame people with :3 ( ^A for the win!)

Melee: Ganondwarf. Man he takes hits like a champ :D, all of his moves send people flying, and the RANGE, man I've gotten some broken wins with him :3 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Me+Link=Win

Me+Mario=Piss the opponent off with hit-and-run tactics, and usually win.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I love to play as Link, and till this date i am unbeaten on the N64 version and the GC version. It aches my heart that brawl may be pushed back. Danm you Nintendo *shakes fist in the air*

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

^^Never lost one single match ever? I doubt that highly...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Samus as my main girl

Then I was good at pounding on the damaga with pikachu (but I rarely ever win with him)

Shiek and Mewtwo come in as my third best. But I am more likely to win with Shiek or Mewtwo than with Pikachu.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

my favourite characters in ascending order: Link, Marth, Fox.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life"