By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favourite Melee Character?

How can you see how much time spent on a character?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

If I'm playing to win I usually use Fox. I really like using Ness, Luigi, and Mr G&W also.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Never was a big fan of the Melee menus, it's buried deep somewhere in there, perhaps in options. 

The game automatically clocks how much time each character has been used, win/loss record and the like. 

If no one else gives specifics i'll dig out Melee tomorrow and track it down for you. Getting late here. 

No grand predictions, i'm just looking forward to playing some good games on my Wii.

Young Link at first because he was fast but then Link after I realized his attacks were much more powerful.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i loved using link, i never lost to anyone playin with him. he was jus perfect for me, balanced with the best moves possibel, i loved using him to attack from above or use his spinning sword attack on opponents in mid air. also i liked his close range fightinh. if i wanted to give people a chance i used to use marth or roy, kinda similar to link in a way, but they jus weren't my characters. cnt wait to take smash online and prove my skills with link, already decided he will be my character of choice again

ohg ye for the n64 version pikachu was the main character, he was awesome. useless in melee tho

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

i loved using link, i never lost to anyone playin with him. he was jus perfect for me, balanced with the best moves possibel, i loved using him to attack from above or use his spinning sword attack on opponents in mid air. also i liked his close range fightinh. if i wanted to give people a chance i used to use marth or roy, kinda similar to link in a way, but they jus weren't my characters. cnt wait to take smash online and prove my skills with link, already decided he will be my character of choice again

oh ye for the n64 version pikachu was the main character, he was awesome. useless in melee tho

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I was good as Luigi but I generally ended up as Shiek/Zelda, and yeah I switched back and forth unlike most people who just go for shiek.

I would play with Samus, and if Samus was taken.
I would be Kurby.
If both were taken, I would be Mario.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Link

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

kirby

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.