4/10 0 0%

5/10 0 0%

6/10 4 3.05%

7/10 2 1.53%

8/10 11 8.40%

9/10 28 21.37%

10/10 80 61.07%

Total:131

The Facility is probably the best FPS multiplayer level ever.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Agreed!

I even still play it on my Perfect Dark Zero copy. For me, it's most definitely one of the most nostalgic multiplayer levels there is!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
amp316 said:

Agreed!

I even still play it on my Perfect Dark Zero copy. For me, it's most definitely one of the most nostalgic multiplayer levels there is!

There's actually a pretty cool version of it in the Quantum of Solace game.  Unfortunately this is one of the only reasons to own it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just wish it had bots. Strange work schedules and being in a new place limited my time with multiplayer on GoldenEye (which is very fun). That's why I played more Perfect Dark. But still, a game worth playing a decade later.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV