By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who is going to see "The Dictator"? Which countries will ban it (One Country so far)? If you are not offended easily, this was a funny movie!

Actually looks pretty tame for a Sacha Baron Cohen movie - that first trailer was god awful, but I found the second clip pretty funny. I'll probably download it, I would get too angry being in a theatre full of idiots laughing their heads off at every line the man speaks.

Around the Network

I will see it eventually, though I prefer Sacha Baron Cohen's characters in the real world.
And probably the ones run by dictators.

I've been looking forward to it for months :'D He's currently travelling my country in Character and it's hilarious so far, can't wait to see the movie.

I am a bit tired of his same old formula but it would probably offend some small brained people who can't see pass it being a silly movie.

I have high hopes for this one. He has a sense of humor that I really like, in a form of low brow political commentary. Kind of like South Park, without all of the blood and scat.

Around the Network

I will see it but right now I have test coming up...so

mootap said:
I will see it but right now I have test coming up...so

So you're wasting your time on VGC browsing threads.

=)

I've seen the first trailer before, and I thought it was pretty funny. The race at the end is downright hilarious. I love how he makes the guys run the finish tape towards him.

It looks great, what I am not sure is about going to the cinema to see it, as its bound to be very loud with all the dicks laughing at every sentence. Might still end up going with friends though! Exams still haha.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I will never see it. I don't see why Rowen likes his movies so much.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
I will never see it. I don't see why Rowen likes his movies so much.

You will probably have to wait until you are 17 anyways. His movies are usually ( especially Bruno) kind of R-Rated! By then you will forget that it exists. When Die Hard 10 comes out.  It will be about an aging Die Hard in a wheel chair fighting retirement home terrorrist.

Even at 17 a lot of the humor will be lost. It's very surprising as you get older and learn that you didn't get half of the jokes when you look back at movies/sitcoms you watched when you were in your teens. The racial and sexal double entendres especially.