By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

Nsanity said:
Werent you the guy that said the Vita would outsell the 3DS?

Correct. Gilgamesh-poo always states these types of things.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Simple, it will not happen.

Why not? You do know he's talking the original Smash Bros right?

Play4Fun said:
VGKing said:
RolStoppable said:
VGKing said:
leatherhat said:
No. This game will be mishandled by sony and the dev very badly and barely scrape past 1 million.

lmfao. You wish. Don't be such a you know what.

You mean "Captain Obvious"?

Uh...yeah!

Uhm...you have no idea what ROL did there do you?

I know exactly what he did.

@ Gilgamesh
I've got a feeling your going to be a little disappointed with sales. It will be a great game though.

Name one Wii game that sold more when it was released on the HD consoles?

Also, many of the characters on which the forecast was based are third party and may never be in the game.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

But I'd wager that Cloud/Sephiroth alone are +1m sales confirmed. 

Oh, and some Resident Evil characters. Wesker maybe. 

Who???

And there won´t be any Capcom Characters

I don´t even think that it will sell 2 million

This is a popularity game, the most you will wish for are going to be 5M lifetime, not at launch window. You cant expect that each fanbase of each game are going to merge when the reality is that those fanabses are pretty much the same guys. we have playstation fans, not only gow fans,uncharted fans, mgs fans, lbp fans for separately, they are mostly a whole. And in the improbable case that they were indeed unreleated they wont buy a game for one character in a whole completely different genre and setting, see SFxT and Soul ClaiburV.

if the post count in battle royal threads of the last days is any indicator, it will sell huge numbers.

I'd say that PASBR will, at best, sell 30% as much as Smash Bros. Brawl did. Maybe not even that. I'm thinking it'll get to 3 mil max.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain