By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

"Sony should be able to get over 3 - 4 million by years end"

oh my...........

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
No. This game will be mishandled by sony and the dev very badly and barely scrape past 1 million.

lmfao. You wish. Don't be such a you know what.

d21lewis said:
Gilgamesh said:
d21lewis said:
Gilgamesh, I don't believe for one second that you believe what you posted in the OP. You're just trying to create another epic thread.

You must have faith Lewis! You see the potential, no?

If anything, this game is going to make sales of Super Smash Bros. Brawl explode again and make more people buy the Wii.  Think about it.  Sony fans will get a taste of the mascot fighting scene.  Then, they're going to want some more.  Are they going to wait for Sony to make a sequel?  NO.  They are going to buy Nintendo's ready to play games, obviously.

So people are going to go from an HD PS3 game, and then go buy a Wii and play a standard definition title? No....

If anything, the Smash bros Brawl fans will buy a PS3 just for this game. Belive it or not, not every Wii owner pleged loyalty to Nintendo.

What the fuck. Did I just really see you justifying this pretty ludicrous prediction with how much EACH character will bring in? For god sake, please tell me you're just joking around.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

RolStoppable said:
VGKing said:
leatherhat said:
No. This game will be mishandled by sony and the dev very badly and barely scrape past 1 million.

You mean "Captain Obvious"?

Uh...yeah!

Around the Network

Simple, it will not happen.

VGKing said:
d21lewis said:
Gilgamesh said:
d21lewis said:
Gilgamesh, I don't believe for one second that you believe what you posted in the OP. You're just trying to create another epic thread.

You must have faith Lewis! You see the potential, no?

If anything, this game is going to make sales of Super Smash Bros. Brawl explode again and make more people buy the Wii.  Think about it.  Sony fans will get a taste of the mascot fighting scene.  Then, they're going to want some more.  Are they going to wait for Sony to make a sequel?  NO.  They are going to buy Nintendo's ready to play games, obviously.

So people are going to go from an HD PS3 game, and then go buy a Wii and play a standard definition title? No....

If anything, the Smash bros Brawl fans will buy a PS3 just for this game. Belive it or not, not every Wii owner pleged loyalty to Nintendo.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Werent you the guy that said the Vita would outsell the 3DS?

I personally don't see it happening. 3-4M max in my opinion, 5.55 just seems out of the park.

VGKing said:
RolStoppable said:
VGKing said:
leatherhat said:

You mean "Captain Obvious"?

Uh...yeah!

Uhm...you have no idea what ROL did there do you?