By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sam and Max are definitely heading to the Wii

(why the double post, I swear I checked this and there was only 1 post showing up)

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Please bring a Gothic next please bring a Gothic next.

zzz..zzzz...zzzzz

Sam and Max? I would rather take crap in sacks....

and ofcourse light them on fire.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Sam and Max are awesome adventure games, very popular in Europe. Can't wait.

very cool news. hope it's wiiware for 5€ an episode

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Thanks, kitler53.

But I think I could have written a better translation of the press release...

How comes? you speak only Austrian. Thats Ahnold language, not proper German. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

If the Wii really is getting Sam & Max, then to me this is the biggest game announcement of the year.

That's right. I'm more interested in playing Sam and Max than I am in playing any other currently announced game.

Stewardess: "I've been authorized by the captain to give you boys ANYTHING
you want."
Max: "Then bring me all the unclothed women my poor eyes can stand!"
Sam: "Jesus, Max, take it easy-- you don't even LIKE girls!"
Max: "Oh, yeah, in that case-- how about some more of these great peanuts?"
Sam: "You crack me up, little buddy!"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I totally agree Stof, if this is true, this is a HUGE announcement. Oh, I've been hoping for this for ages. The Telltale Games people have been making noises for some time indicating that something Wii related was in the works. This is just fantastic. I'll be buying the Wii version, even though I already own the PC version of all of the episodes released so far.

benoit said:
very cool news. hope it's wiiware for 5€ an episode

I hope it's a whole season on a disc. Either way, I'd still buy it.

JoWooD plant weitere seiner erfolgreichen Lizenzen aus dem Adventure Games für Nintendo® Wii™ zu adaptieren. Eines der nächsten Projekte: Sam & Max. Als Adventure des Jahres, gewählt von den Lesern des deutschen Computerspielmagazins „PC Games“ (zu finden in der aktuellen Printausgabe 2/2008), gehen Sam & Max bald auch bei Nintendo® Wii™ auf Verbrecherjagd.

translation with out any translating software: ( I am dutch but speak german)

Jowood is planning to bring more of their successfull Adventure Games licenses to the Wii. One of the following projects is : Sam & Max. Sam And Max was chosen to be adventure game of the year by readers of the german gaming magazine "PC Games" ( which can be read in the magazine number 2 of 2008 ) . Soon Sam and Max will go on crook hunt on the Wii.

I really hope they do a gothic port as well they are saying they are bringing more of there licenses to the wii not just sam and max.

I am almost sure Sam&Max appearing so soon on Wii is all thanks to Zack&Wiki to prove click adventure works on the Wii.