By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends confirmed for Wii U, Trailer leaked.

Tagged games:

Play4Fun said:
selnor said:
sundin13 said:
Play4Fun said:
selnor said:
That controller looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully this comes to 360. Kinect can do that scanning stuff. Decent controller + scanning. Rayman Origins was bloody awesome.

All hands-on review said the controller was comfortable. And OFC it will come to 360, it's a multiplat.

Oh, and since when has Kinect had NFC capabilities?

It doesnt...i think people are just misunderstanding how NFC works :/

It doesnt. There are already games where you hold up an object for Kinect to recognise and it appears in the game. Rayman Legends could do that on the 360. No need for tablet.

Glad to know the 360 is getting a version. Hopefully Ubisoft utilise Kinects ability to recognise models like Kinectimals and other titles.

There's a reason why those features are exclusive to the Wii U version.

Moneyhat?

I dont know what you mean.

Because scanning in via Kinect is an awesome awesome feature.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Play4Fun said:

Moneyhat?

You are half correct, even don't knowing why.

The problem here is money.

You can cheat kinect scanning with similar forms, but with NFC you would be forced to buy the toy.

Of course that cheat kinect with the assassins creed toy would be really hard, but kinect would be easily fooled by the heart toy or other simple forms.

Dand said:
selnor said:
Play4Fun said:

Moneyhat?

You are half correct, even don't knowing why.

The problem here is money.

You can cheat kinect scanning with similar forms and with NFC you would be forced to buy the toy.

Of course that cheat kinect with the assassins creed toy would be really hard, but kinect would be easily fooled by the heart toy or other simple forms.

You can even have Kinect read a simple barcode on the bottom of the figure. Kinect has many ways to do it. 3d scanning is just one way developers have already done it.