By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends confirmed for Wii U, Trailer leaked.

Tagged games:

Impressive..that assasain's creed bit blew my mind.Hopefully the controller is wireless

Around the Network

One source said that the controller is wired only in the dev kits, the same source said that the final product will have a wireless controller, which makes a lot of sense IMO. Something that worries me a bit is that based on the trailer you can only use one tablet controller and the others have to use the wiimotes, I really hope that the system can at least handle two of the controllers!

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/27/wii-u-wired-controller-cable-is-part-of-dev-kit-say-sources/

Nintendo and PC gamer

Damn the last part was awesome; I wonder how others developers are gonna use the wii u tablet.

sundin13 said:
Play4Fun said:
selnor said:
That controller looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully this comes to 360. Kinect can do that scanning stuff. Decent controller + scanning. Rayman Origins was bloody awesome.

All hands-on review said the controller was comfortable. And OFC it will come to 360, it's a multiplat.

Oh, and since when has Kinect had NFC capabilities?

It doesnt...i think people are just misunderstanding how NFC works :/

It doesnt. There are already games where you hold up an object for Kinect to recognise and it appears in the game. Rayman Legends could do that on the 360. No need for tablet.

Glad to know the 360 is getting a version. Hopefully Ubisoft utilise Kinects ability to recognise models like Kinectimals and other titles.

osed125 said:

One source said that the controller is wired only in the dev kits, the same source said that the final product will have a wireless controller, which makes a lot of sense IMO. Something that worries me a bit is that based on the trailer you can only use one tablet controller and the others have to use the wiimotes, I really hope that the system can at least handle two of the controllers!

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/27/wii-u-wired-controller-cable-is-part-of-dev-kit-say-sources/

Yea,It would be unfair to play games like smash bros,mario kart and nsmb.1 person with a tablet would just be unfair

Around the Network

Looks pretty cool.... however, the lack of a 2nd tablet sends chills down my spine.

I guess on that game it wouldn't be necessary as the tablet just adds some new stuff for Wii U.

That looked really awesome. Im leaning on getting the WiiU on launch.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

selnor said:
sundin13 said:
Play4Fun said:
selnor said:
That controller looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully this comes to 360. Kinect can do that scanning stuff. Decent controller + scanning. Rayman Origins was bloody awesome.

All hands-on review said the controller was comfortable. And OFC it will come to 360, it's a multiplat.

Oh, and since when has Kinect had NFC capabilities?

It doesnt...i think people are just misunderstanding how NFC works :/

It doesnt. There are already games where you hold up an object for Kinect to recognise and it appears in the game. Rayman Legends could do that on the 360. No need for tablet.

Glad to know the 360 is getting a version. Hopefully Ubisoft utilise Kinects ability to recognise models like Kinectimals and other titles.

There's a reason why those features are exclusive to the Wii U version.

superchunk said:
Looks pretty cool.... however, the lack of a 2nd tablet sends chills down my spine.

I guess on that game it wouldn't be necessary as the tablet just adds some new stuff for Wii U.

Aye, we can only hope its a feature that is still under NDA wraps, because that would be, well, not disastrous, but certainly an impediment for the Wii U

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

so despite the OP linking of rayman orgins -- this is a new game not a port of orgins right? 'cause orgins is amazing and i want more!