By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

cyberninja45 said:
pezus said:
cyberninja45 said:

Does damaging your opponent cause them to fly further in this game? 'cause I think Nintendo would have a case here if it does.

I highly doubt that, since you don't have HP or %

Well if its true, it should be enough to keep them out of the courtroom.

Courtroom? Please tell me you are joking...

Around the Network

Not sure on how I feel about this no HP system either... just seems like they making changes for the sake of being unique, even though it's not as fun.

davidd_err18 said:
I am hoping that Sakurai will see this game :D, he should feel flatered
Now Nintendo needs to make the next move and have a functional online mode and more Final Smashes :), it will be interesting to see if this game will have an impact in the development of Smash Bros 4 (like releasing the game earlier, copy some new game mode, changing radically the formula, etc).

Change is coming, regardless of this game

http://ds.ign.com/articles/122/1223789p1.html

This man is nintendo's greatest talent right now - Kid Icarus is a something else - so this is definately going to be fantastic! Too bad it's going to take a while... (I just hope 3DS version comes first, but it's not likely as Wii U will need it more)

Aj_habfan said:
Not sure on how I feel about this no HP system either... just seems like they making changes for the sake of being unique, even though it's not as fun.

That's my main incertainty towards this game too.

In Gametrailers Invisibible Wall videocast the guys who played were saying something like this "I'm worried they copied the wrong parts of Smash Bros"

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-206-invisible-walls/729673

cyberninja45 said:

Any differences between this game and smash bros aren't really there for gameplay but for legal concerns.

This is a picture of the Sony board enjoying the money they rake in from their Smash Bros clone.

How does this make you feel?

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
cyberninja45 said:

Any differences between this game and smash bros aren't really there for gameplay but for legal concerns.

This is a picture of the Sony board enjoying the money they rake in from their Smash Bros clone.

The people at Sony seem to have quite boring parties.

NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:
cyberninja45 said:

And worse... men-only parties in locker rooms.

VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

And worse... men-only parties in locker rooms.

It also seems they have nothing in their cups... shesh!

Sal.Paradise said:
cyberninja45 said:

Kinda sad for them actually because they made none. But since they didn't make a loss I guess it's good news.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I like the fact that you HAVE to fight if you want to score points but still it was so fun to "steal" points in Smash Brothers from other characters like jumping to the bottom kick someone and get back to the edge.

I hope they include a "ring out" mode.