By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

Yorda? 0_0 well I didn't see that coming

and guys I think the closest example we have for the super system in another game is the battle system of Dissidia. It's still not that similar as you can do hp attacks anytime you want but building up AP to do the HP attack concept is similar I suppose

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

@Sal, great list of items and characters. Ah, it will be awesome. I can't wait... I'm really looking forward to it actually lol

happydolphin said:
@Sal, great list of items and characters. Ah, it will be awesome. I can't wait... I'm really looking forward to it actually lol

You're looking forward to it?....

Happy I thought you wanted it to fail and that Sony should be sued?

@Sal I think thats what logic said.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

Well make that 2 people then I don't make things up.

OT: some fun new screens: 

Looks like this will mostly appeal to children who don't have access to a Nintendo console.

CGI-Quality said:
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

You're looking forward to it?....

Sounds fishy to me too!

OT: I didn't even consider Yorda or ICO, Would be cool. They should toss in one of those creatures from Uncharted 2 as well!

I bet you're happy about it though!

Paul said:
Looks like this will mostly appeal to children who don't have access to a Nintendo console.

Yes, it is obviously meant to be child-friendly but at the same time its supposed to appeal to Playstation gamers from way back in the PS1 days.
It's supposed to appeal to the God of War and Twisted Metal fan, while at the same time, the Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank fans.

This is what makes Playstation such a great brand. Variety.

Hope Sony can pull this off... love Smash Bros but don't really wanna have to buy another Nintendo console. They've used the roster of characters I could care about too, so will be fun to see Sony mash things up. Bit iffy though that in the first 6 characters there's already people I couldn't recognise lol... plenty of Sony staples to come mind.

Overall this should be awesome if Sony pull it off. I do wonder how they'll work some of their big franchises into it though... Gran Turismo, Motorstorm and Wipeout will be a challenge beyond having a stage based on them.

Will be nice to have a game like this where online play actually functions too :).