By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If I Wanted America to Fail....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CZ-4gnNz0vc

Embed on the next post

Around the Network

Wrong thread 

TadpoleJackson said:

Not if I steal it

Was I too fast for you?

TadpoleJackson said:

Wrong thread 

... and again.

Around the Network

Shush you :P

But it was a pretty good video. Not sure what to think of it. Denying global warming is kind of iffy... 

Interesting video. But don't you understand that if we don't destroy industry, the rich will only continue to get richer? They must be stopped - at any cost!

TadpoleJackson said:

But it was a pretty good video. Not sure what to think of it. Denying global warming is kind of iffy... 

It's not a matter of denying global warming, or even anthropogenic global warming, because the fact is that if all the alarmism is true, we would have to literally destroy our entire economy and degrade our standard of living to pre-industrial revolution levels to have any chance of reversing things. Since that is simply not going to happen, merely doing serious harm to our economy as a sacrifice to Mother Gaia is just some kind of weird, pointless, faith based initiative that assuages our guilt but does nothing else.

TadpoleJackson said:

Shush you :P

Watch the documentary "Cool It". While I don't agree with everything in the documentary, as it still advocates Government action, it shows just how many myths and lies surround global warming, and how to tackle it.

If I wanted America to fail, I'd get America a skateboard with a loose wheel. I'd ask America to jump over a really big hole full of mud. I'd video it all and put it on Youtube.....if I wanted America to fail.