By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 16 - April 16-22

cyberninja45 said:

Fire emblem is not really kind of game that people would wait to buy a 3ds for, so it won't push much units. It sold well within the 3ds's audience.

it pushed 20k units........

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
do they even release games for the Vita in Japan?

Lumines released this week, but it didn't charted.

Next week: Ciel no Surge, a game some people say will sell well.

cyberninja45 said:

Fire emblem is not really kind of game that people would wait to buy a 3ds for, so it won't push much units. It sold well within the 3ds's audience.

Surprisingly I saw quite a few people picking up FE along with a 3DS when I was checking out some stores this past week. At the two biggest stores in my city FE sold out (along with 2 colors of 3DS I believe.)

Excellent opening for FE and not bad for CoP. I wonder if this includes the Fire Emblem 3DS hardware bundles that were sold directly through Nintendo? (supposedly 30k bundles)

Anyway, why is this thread in the Gaming Section? It should be in the Sales section.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

3DS sales are almost twice high as all other platforms combined

spurgeonryan said:
Damn you!!!!! I was seconds away. I ran up stairs too.. Lol

I would have expected the 3DS to skyrocket this week with those sales. It did go up a lot, but I would have expected over 100,000. All of this is really crazy!

Don't feel too bad. Nintendo were selling Fire emblem bundles through there online store. Around 30k of them. At the moment it is suspected that this 30k hasn't been tracked as it was an uncommon online case. We should find out at some point later in the week if the numbers included them or not. I highly suspect they haven't been included with the retail sales.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network

Prey 4 Vita !!!!!
3DS KING
:Plz RETRO ! New DKC for 3DS

stealth20k said:
cyberninja45 said:

it pushed 20k units........

yeah it did but some people at gaf and other places expected  90k+ total and shit

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Wow wow wow.. big FE numbers!

The 3DS still kicking ass.

smbu2000 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Surprisingly I saw quite a few people picking up FE along with a 3DS when I was checking out some stores this past week. At the two biggest stores in my city FE sold out (along with 2 colors of 3DS I believe.)

Excellent opening for FE and not bad for CoP. I wonder if this includes the Fire Emblem 3DS hardware bundles that were sold directly through Nintendo? (supposedly 30k bundles)

Anyway, why is this thread in the Gaming Section? It should be in the Sales section.

Sorry, 1st thread here... is there a way of transfering it, by any chance?