By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another PS3 exclusive announcement. Yep.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223682p1.html

Let's keep this short and sweet. If you're a PlayStation 3 gamer, you're going to want to come to IGN early Friday for news on a major, unannounced PS3 exclusive. We'll have all the details you crave shortly after midnight Pacific Friday morning. Just what will you be seeing? Naturally, there's only one way to find out. 

Well no, you don't have to go to their shitty website because I'm sure it'll be posted here in due course, but thanks IGN. 

So, er. Possibly an overlap with GTTV's Sony Smash Bros reveal, but I'm pretty sure they'd know about that already. Who knows. Whatever it is, it's good for PS3 gamers. 

It's Kingdom Hearts. 

Around the Network

it''s probably just an announcemnt of the new ps3 exclusive GT is going to reveal thursday night.. .

mM

Kingdom Hearts 3? That's coming to the Wii U.

Anyway, IGN just wants publicity. Thanks for posting it here, Sal.P.

Sony do this every year right before E3. They literally leave almost no surprises for E3.

Its Sony smash bros, no way they have another big exclusive for this week,

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Panama said:
Sony do this every year right before E3. They literally leave almost no surprises for E3.

This.  It makes no sense.  Why not save God of War and Playstation All-Stars for the big show?  Fans would have lost their minds.  Doing it now doesn't excite anyone and doesn't gain Sony anything.

As people have said before Sony is getting bad for revealing all these games before E3 and then run the risk of going in with nothing big to reveal to get gamers cheering! Then again saying that there are a lot of Sony Studio's that we have no idea what they are working on so there is the possibility that they are saving a lot for E3 (mainly Vita titles i would imagine, which im all for)

I for one will be watching Sony's conference again this year and hope the streaming is better than last year!!

I hate when they do this...

NintendoPie said:
Kingdom Hearts 3? That's coming to the Wii U.

Anyway, IGN just wants publicity. Thanks for posting it here, Sal.P.

i remember arguing with soriku about this until we both were hoarse.  the truth is simple now.  the game will never exist.

d21lewis said:
Panama said:

This.  It makes no sense.  Why not save God of War and Playstation All-Stars for the big show?  Fans would have lost their minds.  Doing it now doesn't excite anyone and doesn't gain Sony anything.

Release game details at E3; it gets swallowed up in the coverage of everybody's big new game + this year a new system or two. 

Release game details before E3; the gaming press focuses its attention on your big game aannouncement, because nobody else has one. 

That's  the theory anyway.