By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - An open letter to Kantor

Id like to see some of these guys moderation history, that would probably explain why the sudden bans they may get, probably cause they were warned a million times before.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Interesting that the members who contribute the least seem to complain the most.

There, free expression.

You are being accused of abusing your mod powers, so explain yourself.

What I assume that happened is that MBP intentionally violated some rule again (because he wants to get banned) and since he already has a staggering moderation history it's a rather long ban, because it's a repeated offense. That's how the system works, after all.

Basically made a post on my wall saying I'd be a terrible head mod because I hate everyone on the site (even though I said I didn't want the position). Then made a post in the forums saying the mod team needs a sense of humor, praising Stof who was 4 years before his time. Plus his continued spamming. In retrospect, ban-fishing perfectly explains his behavior. And frankly, MBP has been moderated 13 times in the last 3 months (so an average of once a week), and 2 or so of those have been by me. It's easier for some posters to develop a persecution complex than change their behavior.

Still does not change the fact that you are abusing your power. Because you seem to have a god-complex?  I mean YOU banned me. You even wrote on your wall that you like to ban people. You banned me because i was defending against people attacking me and YOU called this trolling.  Im sorry Mr.Freud i didn't know you studied the complexity of the human mind etc.  And at the same time you violate the forum rules by your own. There were a few posts on your wall about c*ck sucking and swallowing or something? that you have removed now but i made a screenshot and even complained about your behavior. (is this why the wall posts are gone now)   

You see there is a reason why people complain about you. Another reason why i believe you should not be a mod is. The OP has a concern and the first thing YOU as a mod do is. You personaly attack people with  BLAH BLAH LESS CONTRIBUTUNG BLAH BLAH COMPLAINING MOST BLAH  WTH is wrong with you? You don't act like your 26+

Bann me again if you can't handle criticism. Thank you

P.S.  Back when i was banned  I was not warned by  any mod I even said "I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A MODS OPINION ON THIS" this proves that you dont even try to give us users a chance before you ban us.

Kantor... Do I count as clean?

Carl2291 said:
Kantor... Do I count as clean?

No. It's okay though, we still appreciate you greatly.

This thread was already started pretty negatively, locking it. If you'd like to complain about moderation there are better avenues, such as PMing Axumblade.