By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Van Persie wins PFA Player of the Year award

Valdney said:
crissindahouse said:
Valdney said:
crissindahouse said:

where are you from? i know some asian countries like the german team i recognized that on twitter at the world cup

I am from Brazil.  We brazilians love the good football, even more so than our own team sometimes.

ohh cool! you looking forward to world cup 2014?  or maybe 2016 olympic games... do you believe everything will be safe? can't really say anything about it but you know what people are saying about safety problems...would love to see brazil and this could be a great combination for a visit

I am really excited about it. I can't wait to see all these people from all over the world coming to my country. Its gonig to be a very exciting time. The only bad thing is our team that really sucks right now.

As far as safety, you shouldn't be worried about it. The problem is never as bad as people make it out to be and the Government is gonna invest on safety too. The tourists are always gonna be protected.  Trust me, if you get the chance to go to Brazil for the world cup, just do it. I can guarantee you, you should see no sign of crimes around you.

and if i will be involved in a crime, i won't complain afterwards! haha just joking