By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Contender for worst box art ever?

Tagged games:

MrT-Tar said:

my personal favourite:

boxart-ception

Lol, I didn't notice this post at first. At first I was like, what's wrong with that? Looks fine to me. Then I saw the outer border.

My god, how does anyone even conceive the idea of putting a box art within a box art??

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:

Brazzers

Zkuq said:
Is that even real? I mean, it takes a while to find the name of the game itself.

For a while, I thought it was The Adventures of Tin Tin.

Somebody did a quick fix and it seems that Warner Bros really needs to learn something about design.

All they needed to do was make a cardboard sleeve to fit the game case into. Could have thrown all of the ads on that sleeve as long as the game's actual case wasn't obscured.

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:

-4chan

lololol

The Wii Wheel is included?!?! MUST HAVE!!!!!!

The only part they got right is capturing Batman's utter disgust at what they did to the cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

NintendoPie said:

The Wii Wheel is included?!?! MUST HAVE!!!!!!

Yup, it also works with Kinect! Wii Wheel + Kinect = TOTAL IMMERSION.

It also has the official Nintendo seal so you can be safely assured of its quality. =D

d21lewis said:
All they needed to do was make a cardboard sleeve to fit the game case into. Could have thrown all of the ads on that sleeve as long as the game's actual case wasn't obscured.

It's funny, that's exactly what they did on this steelbook edition:

Don't know if you can see here, but when you slide off the clear plastic cover, the only thing on the steelbook is the illustration of Bats and the logo. Don't know why they decided to fuck up the new edition.

EDIT: Yeh, there you go. Super classy. 

Guess batman won lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share