By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reminder: Big MGS4 Announcement for ps3 owners if Packers win.

Well the Packers won. I want to here that announcement.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
erikguy said:
like your sig, makingmusic!! two of the greatest series ever!!!!

btw, i dont like sports so you guys let me know how it turns out....

My two favorites. :D

It isn't going to be announced today. If Payton is even allowed to announce it, it'll be on the KP Report on Thursday.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

It'll be in the Thursday show Ryan Payton posted it on another forum that he posts on. So we will get something on Thursday.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

there wont be any announcements

Around the Network
Damstr8 said:

Is that supposed to convince anyone?

In case you care, I'm NJ5, my account is not working so I'm using this one temporarily.

NJ5Test said:
Damstr8 said:

Is that supposed to convince anyone?

no,im basically saying dont get your hopes up,why would konami give out information just because some guy lost a bet? and if they do,probably wont be nothing to get too excited about

TheBigFatJ said:
The Pack is the biggest favorite this weekend according to sportsnation fan voting. They're a bigger lock than the Patriots. By a lot.

And obviously there was a reason for it.  In the final 55 minutes of the game the Packers went 42-6 against the 'hawks.  A few (very) lucky minutes for the Packers wasn't about to give the Seahawks the kind of boost they needed to win when they were outmatched that badly.

looks like there'll be some big news. Packers smoked them.

what's the score now?