Forums - Movies Discussion - Weekly poll: Jaws, Jurassic Park or ET the Etra-terrestrial?

Jaws, Jurassic Park or ET the Etra-terrestrial?

Jaws 23 27.71%

Jurassic Park 46 55.42%

E.T 12 14.46%

Total:81

Sharks are cool and Aliens are awesome, but you can't fuck with Dinosaurs man.

Around the Network

Jaws. Love that movie. The other two are good as well, though.

If we're going by games, then Jurassic Park hands down.

If we're going by movies... gotta give the edge to E.T.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Have to disagree with you archbrix.

Jurrasic park is easily the winner.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Jaws easily. A true classic and one of Spielberg's best even today, over three decades later.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Jurassic Park had the best special effects out of the three but to me E.T. was the most enjoyable liked it since I was a kid back in 1982. Saw both E.T. and Jurassic Park on the big screen. The most significant of the three is Jaws though hands down it launched the begging of summer blockbusters.

Jurassic Park!!

And it aged so amazingly well!

okr said:

Love that movie and the performances from Scheider/Dreyfuss/Shaw.

+1!

But there's also the fact that, once the shark appeared they had nowhere to go with that little boat. And the music... who doesn't know the shark theme?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

None of the above. I don't like any of those movies.

ET

First movie I ever saw in a theater (drive-in actually).

Others are very good and stuff I've seen multiple times. However, the overall story and emotion presented in that move simply trumps the other two.