By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension announced for PS3. Boxart, TRAILER inside.

wfz said:
I kinda wish we could get a different spin on the God of War franchise. Either Kratos further in the future or a different story altogether with a different set of gods and characters.

But More of the same Kratos stuff we've already seen.. okay...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing the first three GoW games, but I just... want something more from the series now.

I agree with this.But oh well,a man can't complain. I'll buy this game and play the hell out of it .

Around the Network

OMG yesssss :D can't wait for the return of kratos!

The second GOW for the PS3 may be the swansong for the system as GOW2 was for the PS2.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Z0mG Sony another exclusive?! Dudes think about my wallet! O_o

So...this is the story of the one time when Kratos wasn't a douche? Sounds awesome.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Even numbered God of War games always come out after the next gen console launches. One game totally makes a trend!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I wanna see gameplay!

paulrage2 said:
I wanna see gameplay!

Really? It's gonna be the same stuff as the previous games...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

hut hut.. I got it right in the other thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Shut up kratos and take me cash!!! I can't wait for this game! This and last of us could be the swansong of the ps3!