By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension announced for PS3. Boxart, TRAILER inside.

Predictable.

Around the Network

I love you Sony!!!

pezus said:
BasilZero said:
pezus said:
BasilZero said:
God of War is becoming the next Kingdom Hearts except it already had its 3rd game out.

So many damn prequels and explanation stories surrounding Kratos o.O.

STILL HYPED THOUGH *_*

Stop complaining! It was epic, glorious, brutal, epic and awesome!

Not complaining woman ;p, God of War is like my most fav Sony first party series XD

I'm thinking they might make a seperate Vita version as well that somehow ties into this one. Hmm...crossplay anyone?

I remember hearing rumors of cooperative play for the next gow a long time ago. Maybe the vita will help tie that in? Remote play would also be nice.

Nice. I'm excited to see more at E3.

Many know the legend of Kratos, the mortal turned god who brought down the very walls of Olympus. But there was a time before Kratos became the monster known as the Ghost of Sparta. A time when something other than rage consumed him. A time when in spite of the madness that plagued him, Kratos would break his blood oath to an unjust god.

A time when he would no longer be bound in blood.

God of War: Ascension

0_0 so MUCH HYPE!

and also

from sony santa monica twitter

"Ok, who spilled the beans?! :) http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html Oh, but you ain't seen nothing yet..."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

No local/online co-op, no buy.

Even though I hate too see a game get milked into so many sequels and prequels certain franchises can pull it off. God of War is one of them

Meh, I'm tired of the same "REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!" thing, honestly get over it Kratos please...

Kratos is never satisfied

pezus said:
PullusPardus said:
Meh, I'm tired of the same "REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!" thing, honestly get over it Kratos please...

The video says it is before he became like that. So, I guess you got your wish fulfilled! 

Yep, a screenshot leaked as well.