By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

gamingdevil said:
Kingsora_be said:
I hope it's not KH3, that game is just screaming PS3. If it is announced for Wii I will get a heartattack without a doubt. :p

Anyhow I think it's more likely that it is Golden Sun 3 or Suikoden VI. Btw I don't think Square-Enix would give a world exclusive to an American magazine...

Actually KH3 screams Wii.

Demographic - Check
Controls (If done right) - Check
Game not based on Graphics - Check

So, your point?

I'd say the game leans more towards looking good than Dragon Quest.  And again...the team that did KH 1 and 2 is currently working on FF13: Versus for the PS3.  I really doubt they would do KH3 on the Wii.

Whatever this mystery game is, I hope it's good.  Excuse me if someone has already explained, but why can't it be DQ10? 

Around the Network

When does the new Nintendo Power arrive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKo-DtRUsfA

get the power...nintendo power

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Quite frankly, I hope its not Kingdom Hearts. I mean all you do is practically press the 'X' button for like 95% of the second game. It didn't feel like an RPG to me, more like a beat 'em up if you ask me. Its a fun rpg game as I'm playing it right now and if it were to be KH3 then whoop di do, but I want a real rpg.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

But, you press X 95% of the time in most TB RPGs, and maybe hold O every now and then to run.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
windbane said:
gamingdevil said:
Kingsora_be said:
I hope it's not KH3, that game is just screaming PS3. If it is announced for Wii I will get a heartattack without a doubt. :p

Anyhow I think it's more likely that it is Golden Sun 3 or Suikoden VI. Btw I don't think Square-Enix would give a world exclusive to an American magazine...

Actually KH3 screams Wii.

Demographic - Check
Controls (If done right) - Check
Game not based on Graphics - Check

So, your point?

I'd say the game leans more towards looking good than Dragon Quest. And again...the team that did KH 1 and 2 is currently working on FF13: Versus for the PS3. I really doubt they would do KH3 on the Wii.

Whatever this mystery game is, I hope it's good. Excuse me if someone has already explained, but why can't it be DQ10?

DQIX hasn't hit DS yet for one thing. Dragon Quest games usually don't come out a rapid pace. It would be really unusual for Square Enix to announce Dragon Quest X before Dragon Quest IX is released. Hell it would be unusual for them to announce DQX if this were 6 months after DQIX had been released.

Cant wait for March

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

windbane said:
RolStoppable said:
grandmaster192 said:
I hate Kingdom Hearts, Soriku. It's a very overrated RPG. That new Tales game, Lost Odysee, and Eternal Sonata blow it away.

From the videos I have seen of these games I don't think they are very overrated games. The low 70s these games got in German videogame magazines seem about right. Of course the scores are a little biased and include a bonus for Final Fantasy characters, but that only means that the games are a little overrated, not very overrated.

You've seen some videos and you are basing your judgements of the games on that?

If you like Disney and/or Final Fantasy you will like Kingdom Hearts. If you like action RPGs you will like Kingdom Hearts.

Geez.

I like both Disney and Action RPG's but I don't like Kingdom Hearts at all. Once again, you fail.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Words Of Wisdom said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
It's definitely not KH3, people need to stop getting their hopes up.

But what if it is?

Kingdom Hearts 3 is Kingdom Hearts 3, but this mystery game could be anything, even Kingdom Hearts 3.

We'll take the mystery box game.

God bless Peter Griffin. He is my spiritual guide

EDIT : +1000 trillion for Word of Wisdom. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.