By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Home Console Yearly HW Trends - Actual and Cummulative

There is only 1 option:

Ioi, please supply these soon on vgchartz! 36 100.00%

Total:36
leatherhat said:
I love this thread and these graphs, and the wii collapse is even funnier when put in line form

I see that first graph as the PS3 and 360 being two beautiful women intertwined in sensual love making with the Wii as the hunchbacked old perv above them wishing he could join in. Probably just me though. 

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
love it. thanks for the contribution.

If this can get us all to talk, (and I want to hear you buddies talk!) then it'll have been way worth it. We're here to talk and have fun, in the end.

Sal.Paradise said:
leatherhat said:
I love this thread and these graphs, and the wii collapse is even funnier when put in line form

I see that first graph as the PS3 and 360 being two beautiful women intertwined in sensual love making with the Wii as the hunchbacked old perv above them wishing he could join in. Probably just me though. 

Sal.Paradise said:
leatherhat said:

Now that you mention it....

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

What I really miss is the software graphs that could be compared 3 games at a time. I spent hours dicking around with those.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
leatherhat said:

So naughty, yet so profound. Nintendo's is the ulgy fat one that got left out of the hot girls' table, even though her father is a filthy rich gazillionaire.

leatherhat said:
What I really miss is the software graphs that could be compared 3 games at a time. I spent hours dicking around with those.

Can you imagine how horribly deadly it would be to do all that manually. I can't even imagine how excrutiatingly painful it would be to even attempt it, not to mention that some data is left out past the top 50 unless you go pro.

Here is a beautiful thing ioi said he'll be providing to the new vgchartz soon

The mario comparisons give me a chartz boner.

happydolphin said:
leatherhat said:

Can you imagine how horribly deadly it would be to do all that manually. I can't even imagine how excrutiatingly painful it would be to even attempt it, not to mention that some data is left out past the top 50 unless you go pro.

Here is a beautiful thing ioi said he'll be providing to the new vgchartz soon

The mario comparisons give me a chartz boner.

That's the Pro Version, the normal VGC Version will be toned down.

happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

If this can get us all to talk, (and I want to hear you buddies talk!) then it'll have been way worth it. We're here to talk and have fun, in the end.

yes, we need more things to get the community talking again.

i see Sony has mainly only been in decline in JP. with the exception of others, and America's by a bit in 2011., with 360 in others and europe.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yes, we need more things to get the community talking again.

i see Sony has mainly only been in decline in JP. with the exception of others, and America's by a bit in 2011., with 360 in others and europe.

The PS3 paliated (domed) in most regions. It kinda declined in the last two years in JP, while in europe it has an upward trend that doesn't seem to be slowing down.

The numbers for home consoles in Europe for 2012 are:

Europe 2012
Xbox 681,490
Wii 488,203
PS3 1,133,689

The PS3 is doing good, but still it's hard to tell how well without weekly analysis, because some seasons really offset the numbers for certain manufacturers more than others.