By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where did you get that username from?

I used to love Shoot'em ups - today they are very hard!! - so one of my favorites was always this one:

And fun-fact, the ship is called VicViper, a name which I always found catchy!

But just now I discovered there's another VicViper in Vgchartz (Vic_Viper), so maybe I'll exchange for my other choice, Pentarou or Opa-opa - one of my favorites!

Around the Network

Well... I love Nintendo... and I like pie.

That actually isn't the real reason! Cliff-hanger!

1504 - year of birth... uuum... date of birth^^

Stefl

-abreviation of an very old user name of mine: SteFlEx
-Stefan is my first name... and Stefl is a nickname for Stefan in my country^^... it is pronounced: Shteh-fl

you can choose for stefl but 1504 has only one option^^

mike_intellivision said:
Easy -- First name & first system with underscore in between.

Mike from Morgantown (I got that tag line from the area where I live)

Hmmm you could just place your tagline in your sig...but yeah. Probably wouldnt have the same effect.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I was heavily obsessed by Princess Mononoke when I chose it.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
My last name

I did not look at the name thread. Your name is John Marks then?

Tadepoles history is a crazy one. Something about Rol, and TAds12, and I do not even know what else. Where did tadepole come from?

Lol no Andrew Marks. 

ive used BHR through out my life the earliest i can remember would be for save profiles in video games in the 90s, it means all of things like better have respect and "bear" i like bears ive add the 3 to it when just bhr is taken b/c 3 is my favorite number

It's from the Dr Dre song "Keep their heads ringing". This song is from the soundtrack of the movie "Friday"
The line goes, "I get plenty of ass they call me an ASStronaut" lol.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

TWRoO said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Simple, really.

Silver is my favourite color, and Tigers are majestic and graceful. Cats in general.

Silver + Tiger = Silver-Tiger.

Here's an impressive example:

Yes, that's a real tiger.

Awesome pic, although the tiger appears to be staring at some vegetation rather than the chunk of meat.

He just missed the chunk. here's a link with the other pictures:  http://www.big-cats.de/bilder_weisse-tiger.htm 

The cool thing is that he actually eating the chunk under water.

The third-last picture is awesome. He looks like a derp-tiger. (is this a real word?)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Yoshi from the Super Mario franchise and Rainbow, which suggests multi-coloured compared to just the one colour for Yoshi.