By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where did you get that username from?

MIZ = My initials
1q2w3e = Random numbers and letters

Around the Network
radishhead said:
The first time I ever had to use an online username was on Runescape back when I was about 9-10 years old. There were so many usernames taken, and I didn't want one with numbers in it - eventually, I found "Radish Head". As I got older the name just stuck (except I took out the space between the words over time) :)

That's how I got dsister44. All the usernames on Runescape were taken >__> 

tadpole jackson is an anime character. I made this account to troll and spam ponies. I do a very bad job of both of those things 

mike_intellivision said:
Easy -- First name & first system with underscore in between.

Mike from Morgantown (I got that tag line from the area where I live)

Really? I always wondered where you got that tagline from. Good to know, Mike...from Morgantown.

TadpoleJackson said:
radishhead said:
The first time I ever had to use an online username was on Runescape back when I was about 9-10 years old. There were so many usernames taken, and I didn't want one with numbers in it - eventually, I found "Radish Head". As I got older the name just stuck (except I took out the space between the words over time) :)

That's how I got dsister44. All the usernames on Runescape were taken >__> 

tadpole jackson is an anime character. I made this account to troll and spam ponies. I do a very bad job of both of those things 

When will you stop the LIE?!?! You are not Dsister!!!

Was trying to think of a username for Ever-quest about 11 years ago. I remembered fighting this really cool boss in the N64 game Aidyn Chronicles. However I couldn't remember his name so I typed a username that I thought it might be. Turned out it was Shamsuk. Kept it since.

Around the Network

My last name

Jay520 said:

THE CANADIAN SAID I WAS DSIS. I AM DSIS! >:{

"Euphoria" was due to me being a pretty big stoner back in those days, so the name fit. "14" was the day in one November that meant something to me at the time.

Nowadays "Euphoria" is for the happiness I currently find myself enjoying in life and if I could I would change the numbers to 62309, which is my daughters DOB. I use Euphoria62309 in most other places now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

TadpoleJackson said:
Jay520 said:

THE CANADIAN SAID I WAS DSIS. I AM DSIS! >:{

It's always those damn Canadians. First, they try to take Alaska. Now, they're ruining the Dsister name!

I remember a similar thread to this one being made a long time ago, probably more than once actually. In any case, you can probably guess where mine came from. Although, I use a different user name for all the other sites I frequent. Most sites don't seem to care if you change your user name at least once, but VGC on the other hand....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089