By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A helpless white guy beaten/stripped naked by Black thugs

*sigh* stories like these sure cater to the feelings I seem to experience the strongest, which are hatred, fear and disgust

but using the concept of the 3 monkeys isn't a good solution to this either

Around the Network
lilbroex said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjG4OJEHnI

This apparently never happens.
Queue Pikapikachu's comments against. So what about white people Pikapikachu?

I never said wait people wern't racist, but black people are not helping the sitation with careless stuff like this.

thismeintiel said:

I will say this, Trayvon's parents are not going to like this process.  From the beginning they have tried to make their son out to be an innocent boy, with the 4-5 year old pictures and the interviews saying he was just a good kid.  Of course, since then things have come out that show that isn't the most accurate picture.

I don't think you can blame the parents for that. They lost their son, and the situation was compounded when his killer went free without even a trial. I haven't seen them do anything at all objectionable, which is pretty admirable considering what they've been through. It did initially sound kind of odd to me that they copyrighted Trayvon's name, but then again, there are no doubt people who would try to merchandise their tragedy, so I certainly can't blame them for wanting to prevent that.

The real villains here have been the media for its intemperate coverage (to put it mildly), and the race hustlers (NBPP, Sharpton, Jackson, etc.) who have been trying to ride Trayvon's corpse to relevance.

coolbeans said:
Millenium said:
hatmoza said:
What kinda of heartless , worthless, waste of fucking space do you have to be to commit or watch such a crime and laugh about it?

I am disgusted.

unfortunately for mankind there's a couple of thousand fuckers like this. This is far from the sickest shit I've ever heard of...

You really think the number is that low?

No mate, but it just seemed strange to quack down 'a couple of hundred thousand or a few million'.

Jay520 said:
This may be a bit off topic but...

...You guys ever notice how Family Fued ALWAYS has a white family pitted against a minority family. The show has to be doing that purposely. Based on America's demographics, this can't be happening by coincidence. So yeah, blame Family Fued for instilling racial fighting into America's subconscious.

Yeah, and then they keep telling them that the other family wants to steal. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Around the Network

This video is sad, not only because it is a racial attack but because he is a drunk guy who can't even defend himself.

on another note, i thought nigga was meant to be a racist word. Yet he is using it all through the video whilst laughing. he is using it like it is a badge of honor to be one.

all one can conclude from this is that niggas are thugs and black people are their unfortunate relatives who have to put up with these idiots.

I have no problem with a couple of guys squaring off over their differences, I have no problem with one of them getting a solid beating which should end when he hits the ground and can't get up. I do have a problem when it's any group against one person. I have a problem when it's considered fun or it's done fore amusement and I have a problem with it when it's considered OK to post this crap on YouTube.

I think the people in this video are pathetic, i think the racists comments on YouTube are at least as pathetic and I think it's sad world where people can look at that video and say, 'it's not a big deal'.

That is the most sickest non human thing I have seen...

deskpro2k3 said:
racism is stupid. those people who mugged that white guy will do that to a black guy anyways.

This. Anyone who's visited WSHH would have seen many vids of this kinda thing being done by blacks against blacks. Those rarely make the news as well. There was one where a girl was beaten to the point of having a seizure and another where a pregnant girl was getting beaten with guys helping and many just standing by laughing. Can't say it was because he was white but it was surely messed up. The case where the 2 white guys shot 5 black people was quickly forgotten as well because people were arrested. It certainly disappeared from CNN just as fast if not faster

Now I see another in this thread using this behavior to condemn immigrants. Does anyone call people who have been around for 400 years immigrants?

The funny fact is that african immigrants [nigerians especially] are the most educated group in the U.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States. Just scroll to the "educational attainment section"

The census 2000 document is here http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/stp-159/STP-159-nigeria.pdf

Surprising heh?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

lilbroex said:
thismeintiel said:
lilbroex said:
thismeintiel said:
superchunk said:
Has this been reported on ANY main news site?

Of course not.  They're only looking for stories where a black individual gets hurt/killed by someone who may sorta kinda be white.

You won't see the video in the title post on any major news sites for the same reasons that you don't see the one right above you on any major news sites or the thousands like it, because its not that big of a deal.

You just want it to be far more than it is, so you can use it to make bitter comments against what you've chosen to view as unfair favoritism towards black people.

Had that been a black tourist in a place where he wasn't the supposed to be, the same would have happened. Go to Eastern Europe and walk through a white ghetto filled with hoods and see if they will come up and give you a hug out of brotherly love. The guy wasn't attacked because he was white. The racist element is something you and the others in this thread have chosen to add at and for your own convenience.

And I bet in the same breath you'll tell me Zimmerman was a racist.

Couldn't say, but I will say that had that been a white boy in a hoodie, he more than likely wouldn't have viewed him as suspicious, stalked him home and mudered him.

yeah, thats why Zimmerman lead the charge to raise awareness and seek justice for a black teen that was attacked unjustly for just being black.

thats also why zimmerman would give out free tutoring to black kids to help them out in school.

and you are already showing your incredible bias, just as the media has by being the judge jury and excecutioner. you say he murdered him, when so far all evidence shwon to us has made it very much seem self defense, from eye witnesses, to audio tapes, to video. None of it points to murder.