By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

My Avatar is becoming a right terror. She and her beloved Virion crushed Yan'fey easily.

I loved that chapter, though. A different take on the "magma stage" that's been seen in so many FE games, forcing both sides to rush towards each other.

Next, one or two of the paralogues. Probably Cynthia's, maybe Nah's.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

For what it's worth, I found Nah's the most frustrating Paralogue. Cynthia's is pretty straightforward, if you can stop her from suiciding against one of your units.

noname2200 said:
For what it's worth, I found Nah's the most frustrating Paralogue. Cynthia's is pretty straightforward, if you can stop her from suiciding against one of your units.

Virion could be good bait in that regard.

Nah you just need a Rescue staff to get her out of that room without waiting for the game to shuffle the doors around, right?

Mr Khan said:
noname2200 said:

Virion could be good bait in that regard.

Nah you just need a Rescue staff to get her out of that room without waiting for the game to shuffle the doors around, right?

That's not the problem: recruiting her is easy and happens early, even without a staff. The problem is 1)you'll be constantly targetted by long-range magic, and 2) you're going to get ambushed by strong unit as walls fall/reassemble. The moving walls are the real problem: there's probably a pattern, but I've had them unleash strong units when I'm most vulnerable, and trap my vanguard units.

Not a fan!

What would be a good class to Second-Seal Nowi to? I've got her capped and i'm only at chapter 19. Can't have her sitting around for all that time, but she's too useful to just lie fallow (plus I could give Nah something special, maybe...)

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
What would be a good class to Second-Seal Nowi to? I've got her capped and i'm only at chapter 19. Can't have her sitting around for all that time, but she's too useful to just lie fallow (plus I could give Nah something special, maybe...)

Manakete's are great units (their defense/resistance is awesome), so when the time came, I just reclassed her back as a Manakete.

Also... happy birthday Lissa! :D

Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

Manakete's are great units (their defense/resistance is awesome), so when the time came, I just reclassed her back as a Manakete.

Also... happy birthday Lissa! :D

So you can just reset characters with second seals as well?

It certainly would make the most sense for a Manakete anyway, she'd be starting at rock-bottom weapons if i sent her anywhere else except Taguel (if that were possible).

I have just started lunatic mode and wow lol..... without Fredrick killing most things, you can't even get past the prolog LOL!

Though if nothing else, I've sent my new troll team out on street(or spot, whichever) pass, 3 sorcs with aegis, pavise, lethality, armsthrift, and renewal, with life drain tombs. One other with the same setup but a general since can't be sorc. All but 2 have lethality, and all maxed out stats with Brave weapons maxed with hit then rest in dmg and pretty much all have ranged options as well. All relations A+. Wish I could see that faces of the people fighting my team lol....

Mr Khan said:

So you can just reset characters with second seals as well?

Only if they're at their maximum level (20 for most classes, 30 for Dancers/Villagers/Manaketes/Taguels)

So I mainly played the DS, and 2 GBA Fire Emblem games (and 1/4 way into the Wii version). I don't think I ever focused on support relationships as much as I am now. Were you able to have offspring in other Fire Emblems or did you just get support bonuses?

I got Sully and Stahl to marry already. Do they just pop a baby out after awhile? I am going to try to get my character that I made to marry that beast "woman" since she is the last of her race. I want to have crazy animal sex.