By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Conegamer said:
A bit late to do anything now, so here it is DLC wise:

There is NO DLC for this week (unless you have the Golden Pack).

However, you can now gain access to Shadow Dragon characters and Paralogue 19 via Spotpass, so I guess that's all good!

Finally, note that this is the last week of the Marth DLC being free. So, if you haven't already, download it!

Will go more in-depth tomorrow, with stats. etc.

have to wait till next week for Dread Scroll?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Got Frederick and Maribelle, which means their kid'll have Luna

Very close on Tharja x Kellam, Ricken x Olivia, Libra x Cordelia, and Panne x Lon'qu

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:
Paralogue 8 was indeed much easier once i'd leveled a little, and it adds Kjelle to the ranks

Kjelle has Indoor Fighter *and* Outdoor Fighter, somehow. Outdoor i get she inherited from her mom, but Chrom doesn't have indoor. Kjelle got Aether somehow, too...

I think Chrom's kids automatically get Aether regardless...

Chrom's Daughtors get Aether.  His son's get Rightful King.

irstupid said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:
Paralogue 8 was indeed much easier once i'd leveled a little, and it adds Kjelle to the ranks

Kjelle has Indoor Fighter *and* Outdoor Fighter, somehow. Outdoor i get she inherited from her mom, but Chrom doesn't have indoor. Kjelle got Aether somehow, too...

Doesn't he only have one daughter? What a player!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
irstupid said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Doesn't he only have one daughter? What a player!

Depends on who he marries.  Some of his wives give him a daughter and some give him a son.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Very close on Tharja x Kellam, Ricken x Olivia, Libra x Cordelia, and Panne x Lon'qu

Luna won't help that character much, at least not without extensive re-classing.

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Luna won't help that character much, at least not without extensive re-classing.

All things i'll have to redo if and when i find the time for another playthrough; create the best pairings strategically.

Many or most of the kiddies will likely go unused anyway, although the game does make grinding so easy (at least on easy difficulty) that I could fix that.

Chapter 15 remained easy; even easier than chapter 14 due to the lack of fliers. Fortunately i've heard that chapter 16 and the incoming Tiki should provide me fresh challenge.

Also got Panne/Lon'qu and Tharja/Kellam set up. All that remains is Cherche/Henry, Olivia/Ricken, and Libra/Cordelia.

Did anyone notice the random cats in chapter 15?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

All things i'll have to redo if and when i find the time for another playthrough; create the best pairings strategically.

Many or most of the kiddies will likely go unused anyway, although the game does make grinding so easy (at least on easy difficulty) that I could fix that.

Chapter 15 remained easy; even easier than chapter 14 due to the lack of fliers. Fortunately i've heard that chapter 16 and the incoming Tiki should provide me fresh challenge.

Also got Panne/Lon'qu and Tharja/Kellam set up. All that remains is Cherche/Henry, Olivia/Ricken, and Libra/Cordelia.

Did anyone notice the random cats in chapter 15?

Regarding the kid, just re-arrange Frederick's skills so something more suitable for a cleric gets down to him. Regarding grinding the kids, it's generally not necessary: their stats are the product of their base stats+their dad's stats+their mom's stats/3, so usually they can just replace one of the parents notwithstanding that they start at an unpromoted level 10. Plus, their growths tend to be better, and they start with both their parents' better skills (including some that may only be available to the opposite gender, i.e. Galeforce).

Mr Khan said:
Okay, wtf is up with Henry? His B-level support with Cherche was both amusing and terrifying.

Henry is straight S class... sociopath that is. I love him. Heck, this Fire Emblem probably has the most emotionally disturbed collection of characters that you can recruit this side of Disgea.

No way, will I try out any of the massively difficult DLC until I get more disposable cash, I only bought the Golden Gaffe pack because I actually wanted to grind to get stronger kids in my second save file. I am wondering if I should buy the Champions of Yore pack but I honestly don't care much for the benefits it offers.

NoirSon said:

Mr Khan said:
Okay, wtf is up with Henry? His B-level support with Cherche was both amusing and terrifying.

Henry is straight S class... sociopath that is. I love him. Heck, this Fire Emblem probably has the most emotionally disturbed collection of characters that you can recruit this side of Disgea.

No way, will I try out any of the massively difficult DLC until I get more disposable cash, I only bought the Golden Gaffe pack because I actually wanted to grind to get stronger kids in my second save file. I am wondering if I should buy the Champions of Yore pack but I honestly don't care much for the benefits it offers.

It does strike me as more of an introductary pack. The story itself seems pretty shallow, and the characters (bar Miciahah) seem bland and one-dimensional.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.