By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

dahuman said:
Conegamer said:

Also, for everyone who's talking about being OP'd, may I direct your attention to the following:

Yeah, exactly. Which map is this from, you ask?

Another Story: The Strongest One's Name (series finale)
Herein lies the castle of the strong. Heroes who have become too strong are said to eventually arrive at this castle in their search for worthy opponents.

Difficulty: MAX, Price: 300 Yen
Category: Ultimate Training
This map pits you against five consecutive battles. Routing the enemy does not guarantee victory, but instead triggers the arrival of the next enemy force. The enemies here are the strongest you'll face: powerful beyond limit. The path to victory against such overpowering foes will become clear to the ones who surpass even them. Your strongest soldiers and your ultimate stratagem--this map will require both.

If the player survives all five wave of enemies, they will obtain the Lost Tactician Katarina's Card, which allows them to recruit Katarina (art by Yusuke Kozaki--this game's official artist).
Battle map: New
Map theme: Confront the Past (The Sacred Stones)
Battle theme: The Battle Must Be Won (The Sacred Stones)
Note: If the first wave of enemies are defeated within 2 turns, you can restart the map with an alternate set of stronger enemies. Beating all 5 alternate rounds nets you an Ultimate Emblem.

Yeah, good luck with that.

That's fucking ridiculous lol

Pretty much. I am looking forward to trying it out, though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Conegamer said:

Also, for everyone who's talking about being OP'd, may I direct your attention to the following:

Yeah, exactly. Which map is this from, you ask?

Another Story: The Strongest One's Name (series finale)
Herein lies the castle of the strong. Heroes who have become too strong are said to eventually arrive at this castle in their search for worthy opponents.

Difficulty: MAX, Price: 300 Yen
Category: Ultimate Training
This map pits you against five consecutive battles. Routing the enemy does not guarantee victory, but instead triggers the arrival of the next enemy force. The enemies here are the strongest you'll face: powerful beyond limit. The path to victory against such overpowering foes will become clear to the ones who surpass even them. Your strongest soldiers and your ultimate stratagem--this map will require both.

If the player survives all five wave of enemies, they will obtain the Lost Tactician Katarina's Card, which allows them to recruit Katarina (art by Yusuke Kozaki--this game's official artist).
Battle map: New
Map theme: Confront the Past (The Sacred Stones)
Battle theme: The Battle Must Be Won (The Sacred Stones)
Note: If the first wave of enemies are defeated within 2 turns, you can restart the map with an alternate set of stronger enemies. Beating all 5 alternate rounds nets you an Ultimate Emblem.

Yeah, good luck with that.

That's fucking ridiculous lol

Lunatic+ mode in a nutshell.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Okay, wtf is up with Henry? His B-level support with Cherche was both amusing and terrifying.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Gotta say, Noire is insane...ly great!

Have to give props to Intelligent Systems for their fantastic writing and the guys at 8-4 for another stellar localization job. Really makes Awakening that much more special.

Smeags said:
Gotta say, Noire is insane...ly great!

Have to give props to Intelligent Systems for their fantastic writing and the guys at 8-4 for another stellar localization job. Really makes Awakening that much more special.

What, are you saying that this game has been localised...well? I refuse to believe it!

Also, no update on the DLC side of things yet. Also waiting for the eShop here in Europe to update so I can download Runner 2 but that'll be a while yet I fear.

Around the Network

Come on DLC update already.

I wanna class change my Avatar to a Dread Fighter!

Paralogue 8 was indeed much easier once i'd leveled a little, and it adds Kjelle to the ranks

Kjelle has Indoor Fighter *and* Outdoor Fighter, somehow. Outdoor i get she inherited from her mom, but Chrom doesn't have indoor. Kjelle got Aether somehow, too...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Paralogue 8 was indeed much easier once i'd leveled a little, and it adds Kjelle to the ranks

Kjelle has Indoor Fighter *and* Outdoor Fighter, somehow. Outdoor i get she inherited from her mom, but Chrom doesn't have indoor. Kjelle got Aether somehow, too...

Knights passively get indoor fighter.  Chrom is unique in that his kids will get Aether even if Chrom has yet to get the skill.

Mr Khan said:

I think Chrom's kids automatically get Aether regardless...

A bit late to do anything now, so here it is DLC wise:

There is NO DLC for this week (unless you have the Golden Pack).

However, you can now gain access to Shadow Dragon characters and Paralogue 19 via Spotpass, so I guess that's all good!

Finally, note that this is the last week of the Marth DLC being free. So, if you haven't already, download it!

Will go more in-depth tomorrow, with stats. etc.