By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

So this week SpotPass gives us a special Axe, and Gaiden characters:

Name
ClassLvHPStrMagSklSpdLckDefResMov
W. RankEquipment
Skills
Alm
Hero
68+5
 A  C Alm's Blade
HP +5, Zeal, Sol, Axebreaker, Aegis
Celica
Sage
35+7
 A  B
Celica's Gale
Magic +2, Focus, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Dual Support+
Clair
Pegasus Knight
14+2
 D
Iron Lance
Speed +2, Slow Burn
Valbar
Knight
23+2
 B Silver Lance
Defence +2, Indoor Fighter, Relief
Clive
Paladin
 C  B
Silver Lance
Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Sol
Boey
Mage
12+2
9+2
 C Elfire
Magic +2, Focus, Resistance +2
Luthier
Sage
26+2
 B  E Rexcalibur
Magic +2, Focus, Anathema
Nomah
Sage
29+7
 B  B Bolganone, Recover
Magic +2, Focus, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal
Deen
Swordmaster
31+5
 A Brave Sword
Avoid +10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Counter
Mycen
Great Knight
20+2
 D  D B Silver Axe
Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defence +2

Anyone you like the look of there?

EDIT:

I missed a DLC Chapter! I feel ashamed!

Xenologue: Infinite Regalia
The Regalia--unique weapons that have received the blessing of the gods. However, deep within some ruins, twins of these weapons slumber. These treasures are guarded by the Deadlords and nobody has been able get past them. Is there anyone brave enough to conquer these ruins...?
Reward: Regalia, Eldigan card (allows players to recruit Eldigan), Silver Card (buy items for half price)
Difficulty: 4 star, Price: $2.50
Not 12, but 36 Deadlords are guarding chests containing a variety of powerful and legendary items, ranging from Archanea's spectral sword Mercurius to Tellius's long-ranged Double Bow. After completion of the mission, Eldigan (with his TCG artwork) joins as a Level 14 Paladin.
Enemy data
Battle map: New
Map theme: Chapter 10: Light and Dark (Genealogy of the Holy War)
Battle theme: Versus Arvis (Genealogy of the Holy War)

Who he? Looks like someone from Yu-Gi-Oh...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Got Inigo and Brady, two of the folks who really got screwed over by my bottom-of-the-barrel pairing.

But i managed to save all the villagers in Brady's chapter, unlike my pitiful showing in Gerome's

Onward to Walhart redux!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

But i managed to save all the villagers in Brady's chapter, unlike my pitiful showing in Gerome's

Now that's damned impressive. The fact that all the archers have longbows means I lose one villager every time: I try to Rescue them to the center of the temple one by one, but eventually someone needs healing. =^/

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Now that's damned impressive. The fact that all the archers have longbows means I lose one villager every time: I try to Rescue them to the center of the temple one by one, but eventually someone needs healing. =^/

I was overleveled for that particular one, which helped. I sent the nigh-invincible Stahl with wife Miriel out to sorty one side, and sent Chrom out as a one-man sorty on another. By the time the Longbowmen really came out to play, everyone else was dead and i could just crush them outright.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Does Chrom always ask Sumia to be his wife? I just killed that mad king and got to the proposal. I started working on their relationship a few battles ago (mainly trying to lvl up Sumia since she has been neglected) and paired them up but I believe their relationship was only a C or B at most. So that makes me think that it is destined to happen since it wasn't even a S level yet.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Does Chrom always ask Sumia to be his wife? I just killed that mad king and got to the proposal. I started working on their relationship a few battles ago (mainly trying to lvl up Sumia since she has been neglected) and paired them up but I believe their relationship was only a C or B at most. So that makes me think that it is destined to happen since it wasn't even a S level yet.

Chrom automatically marries after Chapter 11 to the woman in your army* he has the highest support with. If he has no support with any woman, he marries a generic villager instead. Sumia was simply the highest support level available at the time. (She's probably also the cannon mother, for what little that's worth)

*Excluding Lissa (for obvious reasons) and Cordelia.

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

That first villager rescue in one of the paralouges I let all them die.  I still got Anna on the next map.  I could have replayed it and saved them all but I figured it was probably some item that I could get eventually on my own (not too important of an item).  My dumb ass had all my guys paired up so I kept trying to catch up to them (they were running to bottom side of map) and clear path for them.  I should have just rescued them with Chrom, Fredrick, and my character (Seth).

sethnintendo said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

That first villager rescue in one of the paralouges I let all them die.  I still got Anna on the next map.  I could have replayed it and saved them all but I figured it was probably some item that I could get eventually on my own (not too important of an item).  My dumb ass had all my guys paired up so I kept trying to catch up to them (they were running to bottom side of map) and clear path for them.  I should have just rescued them with Chrom, Fredrick, and my character (Seth).

Ah yes, the Three Stooges, who run south TOWARDS the enemy when the north has been cleared for them already. You're right that the rewards tend to not be worth it, but pride demands that I save as many as possible anyways.

Also, you can't rescue/Pair with NPCs in this one: you'll have to use a Rescue Staff.

noname2200 said:
sethnintendo said:
noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

Ah yes, the Three Stooges, who run south TOWARDS the enemy when the north has been cleared for them already. You're right that the rewards tend to not be worth it, but pride demands that I save as many as possible anyways.

Also, you can't rescue/Pair with NPCs in this one: you'll have to use a Rescue Staff.

Ah damn nice tip.  I was thinking I could have just paired with them.  This FE seems a lot longer than the other hand held versions or maybe I am just not remembering them quite right.  Seems like a lot more content.  Sacred Stones had a decent amount with all those other dungeons and stuff you could do on the side but this seems even more.  I am only about 1/4 into the one on Wii and spent about 7 or 8 hours on it already so that one seems pretty long too. 

I am happy to announce the wedding between Seth and Panne. Whatever baby comes out of that mix has to be a complete bad ass. She apparently liked my shitty carrot stew that everyone else wanted. I suppose I did a female trick (win the heart through the stomach).  I fear my Seth character is perhaps a little too good.  I can just throw him into a group with Panne as support and he drops everyone with the weakest spells/sword.   He is ~lvl 13 Grandmaster already...