By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March NPD - X360 #1 371k, PS3 337k, Wii 175k

noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:

Pachter said anything after NPD release.

Check the article snesbringer linked.

The article just used the 125k prediction from Pachter... it's too obvious.

Around the Network

@ethomaz Hope this is true.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

VicViper said:
ethomaz said:
VicViper said:
Well, that's strange. Neogafers seem to trust their source, but pachter receives NPD data for sure (it's his job)...

I already saw Pachter giving wrong NPD data before (ant that's not his predictions).

Well, until proved wrong, I think he's more trustworthy than Creamsugar, don't you think? I mean, he receives those numbers absolutely. I'm o ipad right now, going to bed... pretty sure tomorrow everything is going to be sorted out.

Think about it. That neogaf thread is full of people that want the Vita to bomb. If creamsugar was in any way an untrusted source, he would've been called out in an instant. 

Also, the Pach Man numbers were guesses.

Also he's still useless. 

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@ethomaz Hope this is true.

Well... everyone in gaf, gamespot and others forums trust @creamsugar.

And just remember the Pachter not give any number to us yet... the 125k is his prediction... the only source for now is @creamsugar.

ethomaz said:
noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:

*shrug*

Then he lied in a news article ("citing checks of U.S. sales outlets and company data").

That doesn't disprove your theory, by the by.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:
noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:

*shrug*

Then he lied in a news article ("citing checks of U.S. sales outlets and company data").

Notice it doesn't say "citing NPD data."

But his PS3 Number was almost spot on:

"Sony sold 325,000 console units, down 10 percent from a year earlier, and about 125,000 of its new PlayStation Vita handheld model, Pachter said, citing checks of U.S. sales outlets and company data. Retail sales of packaged video games have fallen sharply for about two years as consumers purchase games for play on smartphones and social networks such as Facebook Inc., NPD reported"

The bloomberg article is dated from today, is after the NPD, and has the Xbox 360 number of units sold and market percentage right. If Vita did 200k that would be great, but I have my doubts now. I will leave it at this for tonight.

PS3 did very well... i'm impressed :)

noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:
noname2200 said:
ethomaz said:

*shrug*

Ok... the pachter predicion is 125k... so finally Pachter is right about NPD number??? lol lol lol... 125k is his predition.

Vita did a lot better then I thought. Good for it. And please for god sakes adjust the Show, its undertracked every year.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype