By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your real name?

lestatdark said:
TadpoleJackson said:
lestatdark said:

Meh, I guess these kind of threads come around from time to time. I forgot I had posted it already before

No, that isn't it. Don't you remember? We used to play together with the SK Odeva Lipany soccer team

Oh man, totally forgot about that! . Yeah, we used to be there with s0n1x, Zexen and the lot XD.

At one point we were even listed on their facebook page xD. It took them like a year, but someone finally caught it :( 

You should stop by sometime!

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:
lestatdark said:
TadpoleJackson said:
lestatdark said:

Meh, I guess these kind of threads come around from time to time. I forgot I had posted it already before

No, that isn't it. Don't you remember? We used to play together with the SK Odeva Lipany soccer team

Oh man, totally forgot about that! . Yeah, we used to be there with s0n1x, Zexen and the lot XD.

At one point we were even listed on their facebook page xD. It took them like a year, but someone finally caught it :( 

You should stop by sometime!

I might stop by, mostly that now I'm starting a less stressful stretch of my work

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

My name is César

Geez. Some of you guys have awesome names. Mine's Travis, which is pretty boring.

Millenium said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Millenium said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Millenium said:
Marcus

If I ever have a son I'm probably going to name him Marcus, it's a cool name.

That's so awesome, thanks for the compliment!

i was here first. i was here in 2008. i am the original Marcus, and this is not sparta.

It matters not, you may be the original, but with the many improvements I bring you are left in the dust.

Not all antiques are valuable *runs*

well since i'm listed as 2010, and you came in march and i april, your drab and stale, i have evolved.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya

In that case your name should be Iñigo Montoya, but as you don't use that letter in the english alphabet is hard to miss it. That name is actually very rare, it is the name of a very unknown saint, but the last name is pretty common, I have some friends that have it.

Ambrose

People at my job comment on it all the time

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Johannes Jitzmark.

They call me "double J" though :P

Haha... Jizzmark...

Bastian

No NOT Sebastian, so STFU.
Almost everyone gets it wrong the first time, but it seems to me that the popularity of Schweinsteiger helped people to remember my name properly. Even though German media also called him Sebastian Schweinsteiger in the early days of his career.

Andrespetmonkey said:

I realised that I don't know the real names of many people on here, including a few people I know fairly well, and I find it a little odd. 

My name is Andre Pestana.

What's yours?

Haha... Pestana...