By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever committed a crime? Minor or Major.

Tagged games:

Roma said:
hmm taking apples from apple treas in peoples gardens when i was young. i guess thats stealing :P

Haha! XD You were young, it doesn't matter.

Around the Network

I've bought alcohol for a minor,drug possession (never selling though), jaywalking, speeding, assault (never since I've been 18 though, and I just mean fights and stuff at school)...that's about all I can think of

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
hmm taking apples from apple treas in peoples gardens when i was young. i guess thats stealing :P

You do that to my garden and I will bear trap your ass next time you try to steal my cherries.

Too bad I don't live in Carol Stream or wherever you live!

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

Raped a person that I just mutilated and sent body parts back to the person's relatives in mail boxes.....

......when I was young. 

It doesnt matter. 

Yay!!!

RedInker said:
Public urination.
Stole a polystyrene airplane when I was 4
Speeding
Drunk and disorderly
Theft
Sexual activity in public places
Smoked weed
Piracy (the lame burning of DVD's not the cool wooden leg, parrot on my shoulder kinda thing)
J walking
Using forged money as payment.

Whats this California Stop people are on about?

You are my new master. Teach me.

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Raped a person that I just mutilated and sent body parts back to the person's relatives in mail boxes.....

......when I was young. 

It doesnt matter. 

Thanks for twisting what I said totally around!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

......when I was young. 

It doesnt matter. 

You raped someone AFTER mutilating that person?! You have issues my friend, I mean before mutilation I could understand, but after....

Millenium said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

......when I was young. 

It doesnt matter. 

You raped someone AFTER mutilating that person?! You have issues my friend, I mean before mutilation I could understand, but after....

I knew it! I should have raped the person before mutilating! 

I should have made the right descision! 

X-D

Yay!!!

NintendoPie said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

......when I was young. 

It doesnt matter. 

Thanks for twisting what I said totally around!

No worries mate, ill always be here to twist your words. 

Yay!!!

spurgeonryan said:

Not stopping all of the way at a stop sign.

@ Ninpie

Stalker.

How am I a stalker... I have been accused of that before though. Is that a criminal offence?