By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trauma Center: New Blood Isn't Too Hard You Dumbs**ts At 1UP

I beat the game with ease! I only had to restart SIX operations out of about 50. The freaking pacemaker operation is EASY!

GAHHHH!! I WAS ABLE TO BEAT THE XS MISSIONS EASILY!!!

This game has great controls! If you cannot even do the FRICKIN pacemaker you are either

A: Sitting too close or too far from the TV.

B: Your sensor bar is messed up

C: You're using the wrong tools

D: You're a retarded incompetent gorilla

My vote is D.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

ooh yay, dtewi's back :(

yeah, i've been playing it with my gf and it hasn't been too bad. she's pretty horrible at gaming to boot. maybe it would be harder if it was single player but we've been breezing through the game without any problems.

and agree, controls are great, game is fun, i'm happy with the purchase. xD

edit: maybe they never figured out how to administer medication to stabilize the patient.   I know we didn't figure it out the first couple of operations and had a bit of trouble.  Things were easy after pick that part up.

I even did single player only too!

I'm going to do hard mode now, (I was on normal BTW) but I've already done some hard missions, and it isn't hard.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Welcome back So..err Dtewi =)

PS - I still need to get this game, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being cruis'n and 10 being Z&W how much do you recommend it? Also is it a budget title already or still full price?

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I've noticed that 1up reviewers frequently complain that games are too difficult and give negative reviews on that basis.

People who play videogames for a living should at least be competent players.

Played_Out said:

People who play videogames for a living should at least be competent players.

People who review video games for a living realize that the people reading the reviews may not be as skilled as they are so more emphasis on difficulty is good overall.

Not that this is the case with TC2, but it is something to keep in mind. 

That's because 1UP doesn't know how to game well. I've played a little bit of Trauma Center: Second Opinion on the Wii and I love it. I need to get this game and the new Trauma Center: New Blood and hopefully pick up the DS version of the game.

im still mad at 1up for rating both the trauma centers low especially new blood how could they give it a 5.0

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Zack and Wiki at ten? I don't like that game. It is a 7.5.

1 being Cruis'n and 10 being super mario galaxy, this game is a 9.3 because of better story and varied operations unlike Second Opinion where over the second half of the game is this.

Laser Pathogen.

Inject Pathogen.

Cut Pathogen.

Pathogen Mutates.

Laser Pathogen.

THE END

But the ending was a dissapointment for me. And I wish A-4 would expand a bit more (you'll see what I mean)

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you