By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trauma Center: New Blood Isn't Too Hard You Dumbs**ts At 1UP

I give it an 8.8. This game is very fun! I highly recommend it.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Around the Network
kimbo said:
That's because 1UP doesn't know how to game well. I've played a little bit of Trauma Center: Second Opinion on the Wii and I love it. I need to get this game and the new Trauma Center: New Blood and hopefully pick up the DS version of the game.

Yeah, it must be that they don't game well.  I'm pretty sure other outlets had the same criticism for the game. 

New blood is a very good game, specially the co-op mode, i wish it was a little bit more real , and less sci-fi, but that is what makes up the story of the game, so it isnt that bad, i give it an 8.0

Great game. Some of the operations were a bit tricky, but only because they were multiple patient operations where if you screwed up you'd have to start them all over. Anyone who plays games (let alone reviews them) shouldn't have too much trouble with it. A good challenge makes it more interesting if you ask me.

I'd personally give it an 8 - 8.5. Honestly, any reviewer who would give it under a 6.0 (which is extreme in itself) should be considering a new career. Then again, I enjoyed it so it doesn't matter what they say. Then again again, some people might not pick it up based off reviews like this.

Now I just wish my friends didn't suck at it so I could play co-op with someone.

RolStoppable said:
windbane said:
kimbo said:
That's because 1UP doesn't know how to game well. I've played a little bit of Trauma Center: Second Opinion on the Wii and I love it. I need to get this game and the new Trauma Center: New Blood and hopefully pick up the DS version of the game.

Yeah, it must be that they don't game well. I'm pretty sure other outlets had the same criticism for the game.

Before you are going to defend 1up for their review, you should better read it first.

I have read it.  I am really looking forward to playing both games, but because of that review I'm playing the first one first.  Checking metacritic I see a lot of other reviewers cited the difficulty as nearly requiring 2 people.