By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 'Lost' thread.

ya if hurley dies i would probally stop watching for there are not too many other good characters, and yah they should spend less time on sawyer,jack, and kate.

Around the Network

I was reading around the Lostpedia (awesome site by the way) and came across a really interesting theory.

If you've been following the series, then you know about the course correction theory: the idea that the universe has a way of fixing its' course. So if Dexter saves Charlie from death, the universe will think of some way to kill Charlie the next day.

If you apply that theory to the show itself you get something awesome. Lost is supposed to be a mystery and you're not supposed to know what's going on until it's finally revealed to you. If you apply Course Correction to this, that means that every time the fans figure out a mystery the writers then change the show to disprove that mystery and keep the show a mystery.

Dont forget about Eko! I thought he was pretty cool!

@twesterm

ya it does do that alot i noticed that it never really explains mysterys but just makes more leaving you more clueless

@jankazimierz

ya i thoguht ecko was cool but i think he was like areested in real life so they had to make him die.

Around the Network

Oh the actor? Ha ha, at first i thought you meant he was arrested in a flashback...and I was like, what do they kill everyone that had been arrested earlier in their life?

I think this will be a pretty cool thread, im tired of all the PS3 X360 WII arguing in ANY forum you go to. (Or Blu Ray vs HDDVD, which im glad is finally over!)

So whos funeral do you guys think Jack goes to? Ive read alot of people think its Ben's. Do we know if its definately a guy?

ive seen some episodes it seemed cool,and twesterns post made it sound even more interesting

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I thought the second season was mostly filler that wasn't worth watching. They could have made it last half as much as it did, and it'd have been a much better story.

Take a lesson from Heroes: It moves at a brisk pace, and there's always something going on.