By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
F0X said:
I didn't like Satorl Marsh at all... until it turned night-time. O_O
Also I just got to the forest and OH MY SWEET GOODNESS it looks so big and artistically stunning. My jaw dropped when I realized you could actually go down the cliff and swim to the waterfalls.

Same with me! The music I thought was nice, but not as good as the previous areas, and the area looked a touch washed out.

Then I went to a heart-to-heart which required night time, and...well...it was magical. 10/10. 

You think going down to the waterfall is nice, eh? Try swimming down the river. One of the area's 5 secret areas there! Great view as well

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Just killed Xord and I have the feeling that it´s gonna be really interessting from now on. Unfortunately I can´t play it the whole week until friday :(. I just have a question Does this game have anything to do with the Xenosaga? Because it´s the same developer and the title names are similar

AndrewWK said:

Just killed Xord and I have the feeling that it´s gonna be really interessting from now on. Unfortunately I can´t play it the whole week until friday :(. I just have a question Does this game have anything to do with the Xenosaga? Because it´s the same developer and the title names are similar

As far as I know, the "man versus machiene" part of the plot is the only connection of note.

I've halted my progress a bit to do some Colony 6 questing. I desperately want that portable gem crafter.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
AndrewWK said:

As far as I know, the "man versus machiene" part of the plot is the only connection of note.

I've halted my progress a bit to do some Colony 6 questing. I desperately want that portable gem crafter.

Don't worry, that's not hard. You just need to Icollect everything for Level 1 and you'll get the stone needed automatically. Take that to the Gem Man's Stall and he'll give you it . The hardest one has to be the elementl you should get it from the ether clouds on Bionis' Leg when it rains. Relatively rare drop, sadly....

After that, you're on a roll

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ugh, that one item that you complained about was an absolute bear for me to get, I went around murdering it's "dropper" for like 20 minutes to get the last one that I needed. My friend fought two and got two, jerk.

Around the Network

man, I just bought it yesterday here over att Sweden, EU, and can't wait to play it! But I'm not gonna thu, since I'm going away for a few days soon, but come the weekend... :D

seems like I'll have a blast going by what you all written here! and it sold really well over there :D was it 120k?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
man, I just bought it yesterday here over att Sweden, EU, and can't wait to play it! But I'm not gonna thu, since I'm going away for a few days soon, but come the weekend... :D

seems like I'll have a blast going by what you all written here! and it sold really well over there :D was it 120k?

Yeah it´s awesome alltough the bossfight are relatively easy so far. I never had to fight an enemy 3 times and the visuals are a little bit weak but everything else is amazing 

AndrewWK said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah it´s awesome alltough the bossfight are relatively easy so far. I never had to fight an enemy 3 times and the visuals are a little bit weak but everything else is amazing 

My girl is currently playing it, and the first thing we both said was "can you imagen how beautiful this would be in HD?!", so I know what you're saying :) really looking forward to play it!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

When you get to the "swamp" area, especially if you get there during the day, you will be like "damn you wii!!! so murky" And then the night comes, and so will you, come I mean. My god, ethereal is a good word here, I am glad that the day time is such a washed out, foggy bore, because it made the night time so much more beautiful. In HD, it would be magnificent, but I can't imagine it would be under 3 discs, or 2 blu rays if it were. And honestly, the design of the night time swamp area is so gorgeous that you won't care.

Plezbo said:
When you get to the "swamp" area, especially if you get there during the day, you will be like "damn you wii!!! so murky" And then the night comes, and so will you, come I mean. My god, ethereal is a good word here, I am glad that the day time is such a washed out, foggy bore, because it made the night time so much more beautiful. In HD, it would be magnificent, but I can't imagine it would be under 3 discs, or 2 blu rays if it were. And honestly, the design of the night time swamp area is so gorgeous that you won't care.

Yeah the swam area area looks very preety. I´am not saying that the graphics bother me never cared so much about graphics anyway.