By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305

Got it today. It was very hard to find it tough I went to 4 different shops until I found it

How long does it take to finish it?

Around the Network

I´ve played it about 2 hours maybe less. And it reminds a bit of the old Final Fantasy Parts. It´s very interesting alltough the graphics really suck compared to the Legend of Zelda: SS for example

AndrewWK said:
I´ve played it about 2 hours maybe less. And it reminds a bit of the old Final Fantasy Parts. It´s very interesting alltough the graphics really suck compared to the Legend of Zelda: SS for example

Yeah, I felt that the Colony 9 area didn't look so good. Good thing the art design gets better.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
AndrewWK said:

Yeah, I felt that the Colony 9 area didn't look so good. Good thing the art design gets better.

Have you allready finished it? If you have how long is it?

AndrewWK said:
F0X said:
AndrewWK said:

Have you allready finished it? If you have how long is it?

No I'm only 20 hours into it. However I've heard one could blast through Xenoblade in 50-60 hours. But at the rate I'm currently going (doing most of the side quests and stuff) I'll finish well past 100 hours.

So yeah. Pretty freaking long.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

When i saw blood.....I fell in love. Never would I have imagined a JRPG to draw me in like this game, and never would I have thought Nintendo would have published a game like this. It's really good, shows how good a game can be when $$$ isn't the objective.

Damn, just the events in the first 3 hours or so...WOW. I'm only 8 hours in, but damn.

This is definatly my favorite game for the Wii, and makes me feel like other good Wii games (like Fire Emblem) are crap now...Definatly one of the best JRPG's I have ever played.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

AndrewWK said:
Got it today. It was very hard to find it tough I went to 4 different shops until I found it

How long does it take to finish it?

Hmm...when you get to Bionis' Leg for the first time, multiply your play time by 10 and add 6 hours. So, if you're there at 6 hours, you COULD finish it in 66 hours. Took me 90 hours with about 1/2 sidequests done and 1/3 UM's killed at level 82. Did what I wanted at around 150... Overall- Can finish in 50 hours, but you won't Longest would be 100 hours without overlevelling. Normal time is 60-80 hours, but it depends. Also, the BIG areas (first is the leg) destroy any other Wii game (and most games anywhere) graphically...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Michael-5 said:

When i saw blood.....I fell in love. Never would I have imagined a JRPG to draw me in like this game, and never would I have thought Nintendo would have published a game like this. It's really good, shows how good a game can be when $$$ isn't the objective.

Damn, just the events in the first 3 hours or so...WOW. I'm only 8 hours in, but damn.

This is definatly my favorite game for the Wii, and makes me feel like other good Wii games (like Fire Emblem) are crap now...Definatly one of the best JRPG's I have ever played.

Only 8 hours in??? Just you wait...you've got much more goodness ahead of you

Out of interest, the first week sales for the game in USA are in!

Came in second just behind Kinect Star Wars (though I don't think anyone expected it to outsell that...)

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
141,593 141,593 1

For comparison, sold 25,758 FW, now at 170,490 LT (having sold 25,500 this year so far!) in Europe, and 82,083 FW, now at 159,071 LT (having sold a whooping 83 units this year so far!) in Japan.

So, 300-400k in USA LT is reasonable, and 350-450k in Americas LT also.

Impressive IMO!

Conegamer said:
Michael-5 said:

Only 8 hours in??? Just you wait...you've got much more goodness ahead of you

Yea I was walking the fields on Bionis's Leg and I saw some level 85 guys...I know this will be a long game, feels like it will be a lot longer then the 60/70 reviewers claim.

Also I have an idea on what the next twist is going to be. I figured it out when the first faced mechon had claws for arms.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results