By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3 'Extended Cut' DLC free this summer, offers 'further clarity to the ending'

Tagged games:

Darc Requiem said:
Strategyking92 said:

Putting sugar on a pile of shit does not make it a tasty pile of shit. This does not address why us Retake people are pissed off at EA. I mean, if a parody fan comic (marauder shields) has a better ending than what the "canon" trilogy ending, something went horribly wrong. Like you said, it killed the series for me. I am going to play the DLC anyway though, hopefully it fills the many egregious plot holes. It probably won't.. But I am too invested in the series to not give it a try.

Did you find it funny when bioware said "We didn't know the fans wanted that" when asked about why there were more questions raised than answered by the endings?

Why would I find it funny? It pissed me off because they were lying. The pre-release comments, from Bioware, about the ending showed they knew exactly what the fans wanted.  Just like it pissed me off when they responded to the Tali's face reveal outrage. Don't put shit on a plate and tell me its steak. The answers they gave insulted my intelligence.

I really have lost all respect for Bioware. Like you said, there was the lying, and now they are just being condescending and even confrontational with their fans.

I wish I knew exactly who to blame though. I mean, was it EA for rushing the game, thereby forcing a rushed ending, or was it the writer who actually wrote the ending without consulting the rest of the writing team? Maybe it will never be found out, but I don't think it's gonna matter. People are pissed off at EA and Bioware both. I think it's interesting how they did not discount the indoc theory as well. Who knows, I think if the "extended plot holes" DLC is found to be insufficient, they might adopt the indoc theory as a last resort.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive