By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One Tree Hill

Yeah I was also a little too busy to watch tv shows, but I just slept 6 hours every day instead of 8.

And what's entourage about?

Around the Network

no i havent seen it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

yeah that's the guy. He even invited us to go to some event... I can't remember exactly what it was though. I think he was playing guitar at a bar? oh well, He was a pretty good looking guy. If she did leave me for him, I wouldn't really be able to complain. (hell, she wouldn't really be able to complain if I left her for him either!)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

So in real life he can also sing and play the guitar? And how did you met him in Toronto?

And is there really no one here who watches One Tree Hill, girls like it more I guess, but still...

I do believe that he is a canuck

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Ok and what's a canuck? :p

Kingsora_be said:
Really did you saw Chris? This guy?

he's a big ass in the show btw show btw :p

@Konni: You should really buy it, it's only 20 EURO for each season and it's so great and really addictive. One of the best Tv-Shows ever, really!!

Thats Tyler Hilton, hes in a band and everything.  I haven't really heard of any of his music so I don't know what its about.  They actually film the show in North Carolina in a city called Wilmington on the coast.  It's about 4-5 hours from where I live.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I saw it and it was awesome. Peyton and Brooke returned from there careers in other places. Lucas got a new girl and peyton was pissed. Nathan cant walk on wheelchair. Nathans son is now in the show

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!