By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Have You Ever Thread, New Rule!

Yes - We experimented for fours year while in high school

Have you ever had a threesome with two other guys?

Around the Network

No, only the two possible hetero combos.

Have you ever seen the knot of a dogs erect cock?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Michael-5 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Michael-5 said:

I don't understand this. First gross that you have plaque, floss your teeth, second how can you smell it? Isn't plaque way between, or behind your teeth, and if present, how do you get something so small out of your mouth in a specific place? You can't spit it onto something, and I would imagine it's too small to grab. Even at the dentist, they make you wash it out with water, so how do you smell it?

onto the question:

No, but I have taken a few massive dumps at airports post flight.

Have you ever driven a car under the influence of drugs not including alcohol or caffeine (powders, pills, funky herbs)?

Ha ha, I almost don't wanna reply because of how perplexed/appalled  you are about the whole thing but here goes. Scraped plaque off of teeth with funky long cut off toe nail, removed from mouth,brought to nose, sniffed. Here's the better part, I like the way it smells.

I'm more curious now. When you scrape it off your teeth, do you need a peice of paper in your mouth to catch the plaque? I mean if it falls on your tounge, I assume it would be hard to pick off/dissolve.

A lot of effort to satisfy a curiousity. What does it smell like?

I think you have a misconception of what dental plaque is, here, you only need to watch the first 8 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGD_pzsLKgQ 

Ok, now just imagine substituting that pick like scrape tool with a hardened toe nail. And now that I have provided you with some technique, go see for yourself what it smells like.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm more curious now. When you scrape it off your teeth, do you need a peice of paper in your mouth to catch the plaque? I mean if it falls on your tounge, I assume it would be hard to pick off/dissolve.

A lot of effort to satisfy a curiousity. What does it smell like?

I think you have a misconception of what dental plaque is, here, you only need to watch the first 8 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGD_pzsLKgQ 

Ok, now just imagine substituting that pick like scrape tool with a hardened toe nail. And now that I have provided you with some technique, go see for yourself what it smells like.

Ew that's nasty, but yea, that's what I thought plague was. Why that guy had so much, and in front of his teeth....nasty.

If I do that, I get nothing. I floss regularly so I don't have shit like that between my teeth.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

toadslayer72 said:
No, only the two possible hetero combos.

Have you ever seen the knot of a dogs erect cock?

Have a seen a dog have a boner? Yea my Pitbull gets boners once in a while when I walk him. They look very different from a human boner. Always has a funny face on, and...yea I keep the b****es away when he is like that.

Have you ever...had a one night stand, twice in a single night? I'm curious if anyone other then me here would say yes.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Nope, 1 one night stand a night is enough for me. (Unless it's a threesome one night stand, that I'm fully supportive of ;) )

Have you ever hit/slapped (Without injuring the beast) your cat or dog for doing something bad?

No, never. If they're doing something bad I prefer to kind of wrestle them down and hold them down for a few seconds. That shows the dog that they aren't in charge and that you can dominate them at any time, whereas hitting them is just violent and I don't think it teaches them anything.

Have you ever ran over an an animal with your car? I hit a raccoon the other night.

No, not that I'm aware.

Have you ever seen a half eaten dead horse?

No, fortunately not.

Have you ever seen a decapitated pig head lying next to the road?

Lol no thankfully not

Have you ever seen two horses mating?